Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever it was she had done to her backside has given her the oddest shape, most folk have cellulite but her backside and when you see her from behind just looks weird

Reactions: 2
Whatever it was she had done to her backside has given her the oddest shape, most folk have cellulite but her backside and when you see her from behind just looks weird
Didn’t she have a BBL in Turkey when she had her lipo and boob job?

Reactions: 4
I noticed today she has posted the dog a number of times when usually we don’t see it at all. Almost like it doesn’t actually live there.
omg I thought u were talking about Oprah 😭 as in THE Oprah. Is Oprah her dogs name haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else on here watch Millie stories. She is Toms baby mom not sure if they still together now but watch both their stories and feels like Malin is copying what she is saying

Reactions: 2
Who the duck is going to pay 12.99 for a book full of absolute shite 😂😂😂. It's not even out until April. It ll just be full of her pish quotes and words she's nicked off someone else. Beg that she is

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t know how or why anyone would listen to her bullshit or life advice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am dying to see the real reviews. She's only ever happy and enlightened after snorting 3 lines of marching powder up her nostril, so it's all utter shite in the book

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How she out here with a book on positivity when she spends her life being triggered by everything like everyone is out to get her, practice what you preach prehaps!?

Reactions: 12
Don't you love the self importance when they hide their like counting because they're hardly getting any likes 😩🤥 ! They do really think people are stupid af. She really has turned into nafia essex. Thats the real tragedy .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed whe was replying loads to up her comment numbers, however she didn't acknowledge this lady's comment because its very true. It doesn't suit Malins narrative but so what as long as Malin makes a fiver from it then duck what other people think

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.