Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked back on the previous thread and on the 14th sep she posted she was 20 weeks then as she was halfway through. Now she us talking about it in months I am so confused also when she announced it said she's due Feb?? No idea she's told that many lies no one can keep up

Reactions: 6
I looked back on the previous thread and on the 14th sep she posted she was 20 weeks then as she was halfway through. Now she us talking about it in months I am so confused also when she announced it said she's due Feb?? No idea she's told that many lies no one can keep up
Yeah she baffles me I’m not sure if she knows herself at this point 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Is she going abroad?
If so, I know from experience that can be very dangerous especially in the later stages of pregnancy.

Reactions: 7
Is she going abroad?
If so, I know from experience that can be very dangerous especially in the later stages of pregnancy.
Malin only thinks of Malin though last year she was in Dubai dancing and showing off on her stories when a new lockdown was announced and she took the hump that people werent sucking up to her and she hit back with she deserves a holiday after everything she has been through, Malins so hard done by and never let's us forget it so as long as Malin gets a holiday to post to the gram, then what else could be more important

Reactions: 14
So what a surprise she’s off to DOOBUYY.. with the bf? I thought he cheated on her? Can’t keep up with this woman

Reactions: 10
She is such an absolute fanny of a woman, guess where I'm off to, don't really care love 🙈🙈, hopefully her man won't leave her to holiday on her own again like the trip to St Lucia ☺. I'm sure we ll all be treated to millions of stories about how blessed she is #sunshine #inspirational #manifestations and tell us how much she deserves a holiday because of her hard life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm currently 8 months pregnant and am genuinely baffled as to why she's going abroad. I suffered 3 miscarriages before getting to where I am now and have been shielding my whole pregnancy as I would never do anything that could put baby at risk. I know she's absolutely entitled to do what she wants, but I can't help but feel annoyed when I see her stories! I am glad she's feeling well enough to travel but is it even worth it if anything happened either from flying or covid wise??

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm currently 8 months pregnant and am genuinely baffled as to why she's going abroad. I suffered 3 miscarriages before getting to where I am now and have been shielding my whole pregnancy as I would never do anything that could put baby at risk. I know she's absolutely entitled to do what she wants, but I can't help but feel annoyed when I see her stories! I am glad she's feeling well enough to travel but is it even worth it if anything happened either from flying or covid wise??
Just another thing that doesn’t make sense with Malin. She gets so anxious if she doesn’t feel movement and she’s off to the hospital at drop of a hat, yet will put her current baby through two long haul flights this late in pregnancy. She doesn’t give a duck, she just wants content for Insta and doesn’t care if puts baby at risk. She’s a selfish twit. Her first baby died because she took drugs and drank and would not surprise me if anything happened to this one cus of her selfish ways. God forbid it does.

Reactions: 9
It's a holiday Malin, not a babymoon, ffs anything to dress it up, it's a holiday. To fly as heavily pregnant as she is when there is still a huge covid risk is irresponsible imo. She's just selfish and I find it disgusting how she justifies herself by using her dead mum and dead daughter as excuses to need to go away. She can't just go on holiday she has to write a big essay about how her life isn't easy, she's had it hard and everyone cooing at her that she deserves it. If there was a lifetime 'victim' award Malin would be a strong contender she's just vile and will never change

Reactions: 8
So this got me. She said in the Mirror her baby was due the same date as late Consy was born. But that was the 23rd Dec. How does that tie in with when she conceived with this one then as would have been in March when she was with sharpie and would make her about 8 months preggers! lol. No clue, did she just say that due date for effect? Makes sense as why she is so huge as shes further along than she is telling people. Does she forget her own lies? To be a good liar you need a good memory Malin 🤪

Reactions: 8
So this got me. She said in the Mirror her baby was due the same date as late Consy was born. But that was the 23rd Dec. How does that tie in with when she conceived with this one then as would have been in March when she was with sharpie and would make her about 8 months preggers! lol. No clue, did she just say that due date for effect? Makes sense as why she is so huge as shes further along than she is telling people. Does she forget her own lies? To be a good liar you need a good memory Malin 🤪
She never makes sense in what she says does she and u can’t trust her.. her daughter was premature so I’m assuming (if she’s not lying) that her baby is due February? As that was when her first daughter was due, she was just born early

Reactions: 2
She never makes sense in what she says does she and u can’t trust her.. her daughter was premature so I’m assuming (if she’s not lying) that her baby is due February? As that was when her first daughter was due, she was just born early
Yes, but she said baby due same date as when Consy was ‘born’ which was 23 Dec, not when Consy was ‘due’. Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yes, but she said baby due same date as when Consy was ‘born’ which was 23 Dec, not when Consy was ‘due’. Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
‘To make it even more special, my new baby shares the same due date as my daughter Consy’ ..
shes quoted as saying this online so def not due in December x

Reactions: 4
She was definitely gifted that trip, damn your unborn child's health though Malin you go get that freebie! 🤦‍♀️ I'm not sure how anyone would watch her stories & be enticed to pay to go knowing she is just there freeloading - applies to most things people give to these instahuns to be fair.

‘To make it even more special, my new baby shares the same due date as my daughter Consy’ ..
shes quoted as saying this online so def not due in December x
Mirror stated….”Pregnant Love Island star Malin Andersson has shared that she is set to welcome a little girl and has told how the new baby is due to arrive on the same date that her late daughter Consy was born

… either Malin telling fibs or crap journalism by the mirror. Either way, place your bets now🤪

Reactions: 2
She’s moaning about being pregnant. What an insensitive witch!
How many women would love to have the chance. No one forced her to get pregnant again.
Ungrateful twit!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s moaning about being pregnant. What an insensitive witch!
How many women would love to have the chance. No one forced her to get pregnant again.
Ungrateful twit!
She’s disgusting . Saying I’m not sick or anything I just hate it and don’t like it it doesn’t agree with me . But you will profit off of it though won’t be Malin by getting all your free tit and magazine deals and upload bump pics everyday even though u moan about triggers and not triggering people 😭 she’s probably pissed off she can’t get pissed on holiday or do drugs (not that it stopped her before)

I reckon she's probably stayed off the drink and whatever else takes her desire during this pregnancy after what happened last time. I think she is bored, my sister in law is pregnant and we aren't close but I have heard from a mutual family member that she has been drinking throughout the pregnancy, she isn't an alcoholic she just loves drink and drugs and she's moaned all through her pregnancy. I don't know why she's bothering to have a child as it took her 5 years to fall pregnant and you would think this has been forced upon her 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.