Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she's probably stayed off the drink and whatever else takes her desire during this pregnancy after what happened last time. I think she is bored, my sister in law is pregnant and we aren't close but I have heard from a mutual family member that she has been drinking throughout the pregnancy, she isn't an alcoholic she just loves drink and drugs and she's moaned all through her pregnancy. I don't know why she's bothering to have a child as it took her 5 years to fall pregnant and you would think this has been forced upon her 😐
Honestly it makes me so angry and it’s so disgustingly selfish! Not drinking and doing drugs for your unborn child is the least you can do and really shouldn’t bother someone. Why would U even want to do those things when you’re carrying a baby . I can’t get my head around it . Especially when it’s people who apparently yearn for a child . Malin is def bored she made a comment about how it isn’t like her usual holidays . Yeah because clearly u like to get off your face you attention seeker . I actually feel sorry for her unborn child . Imagine what kind of selfish self involved mother she will be .

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's extremely selfish, just worrying the types of mothers these people will be, at least her husband is a nice man (my sis in laws husband). I just don't get what would possess anyone to want to put anything in their body that may harm their child. Malin probs not enjoying her holiday because she isn't off her face dancing about like a fanny and telling everyone how blessed she is. I probably sound old fashioned but if I wanted a wee getaway before a baby and being heavily pregnant I d go to a lovely lodge in Cornwall or the lake district with gorgeous scenery. Malin always acts like she missing out on something.

Reactions: 5
I’d be scared something would go wrong on the plane etc being so heavily pregnant. You’d think after what happened with her late daughter she would be more cautious than anyone! I don’t think I’d be sunbathing either, just my opinion but it might be safe I have no idea.

I’d be scared something would go wrong on the plane etc being so heavily pregnant. You’d think after what happened with her late daughter she would be more cautious than anyone! I don’t think I’d be sunbathing either, just my opinion but it might be safe I have no idea.
When I was pregnant again after losing my first baby I didn't go anywhere past 20 weeks. I was far too anxious about something happening and me not being close to the hospital. I'm surprised she's gone all the way to Dubai given that I'm sure this pregnancy will be counted as high risk.

Reactions: 6
Everyone was staring at her when she went to dinner tonight!! honestly she is seriously the most self involved human isn't she. Just because someone glances your way does not mean they are judging you, she's constantly victimising herself.

• Haha
She's obviously paranoid and wants to turn it in to something it's not, I'm not keen on the top bit of the dress if I was wearing it I'd want a bit more support but she thinks she looks sexy sooo 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. People stare for many reasons maybe they recognised her and couldn't quite place her? Maybe ask the person if it bothers you that much that you have to do all whole post about it. I'm bad for staring unintentionally when I like something someone is wearing and I usually go over and say I was only admiring their dress or whatever and ask where its from

Lmao thinking people are staring at you or care about everything that you do is a typical narcissistic trait. It’s so ironic she talks about narcissism so much 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Staring because your tits look like spaniels ears in that dress. Thought he cheated anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow she certainly thinks a lot of herself doesn’t she? People are staring as you look a state love.

• Haha
She's really got the hump about the fact her boobs looking awful in that dress. The thing is her pics were heavily filtered (she looks like she had no nose on the first one) so who knows what she actually looked like in person, she's making such a big deal about people staring and assuming it was in a negative way, it makes you wonder how bad she looked in an unfiltered pic

What's my fav chocolate and soft drink .
Well that's marriage in the making right there 😄
Ps. Over the shoulder boulder holder was probably the reason for the stares . Just a thought

• Haha
Lol, who cares, she don’t pay for much else tbh! 😂
Why don’t she wash her clothes when she gets home it’s not like she gone for a month or longer! As always trying to live the rich life!

She's really got the hump about the fact her boobs looking awful in that dress. The thing is her pics were heavily filtered (she looks like she had no nose on the first one) so who knows what she actually looked like in person, she's making such a big deal about people staring and assuming it was in a negative way, it makes you wonder how bad she looked in an unfiltered pic
Why is she so obsessed with her saggy boobs! I don’t understand how they so saggy after she had 2 boob jobs.

Does she get work done to her face and lips done while she is pregnant?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get this girl she seems to constantly be unhappy about her pregnancy or am I seeing things wrong.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get this girl she seems to constantly be unhappy about her pregnancy or am I seeing things wrong.
You're right , that's the impression I get aswell , she don't half feel sorry for herself doesn't she . She wants to come across relatable whilst being so bloody self obsessed . She just a walking leaflet of doom.

She said its pre natal depression or implied that, I'm no medical expert to make assumptions but she gives off the vibe that she hasn't enjoyed this pregnancy as she isn't getting off her face it seems. When she was on holiday she didn't seem to enjoy it probs because when she is away she is always high as a kite and 3 sheets to the wind. I guess she is being cautious given what happened with her last pregnancy

She said its pre natal depression or implied that, I'm no medical expert to make assumptions but she gives off the vibe that she hasn't enjoyed this pregnancy as she isn't getting off her face it seems. When she was on holiday she didn't seem to enjoy it probs because when she is away she is always high as a kite and 3 sheets to the wind. I guess she is being cautious given what happened with her last pregnancy
I totally agree it seems that way doesn’t it.. imagine when the babies here, as horrible as it sounds she seems the type who will get bored and want to be out attention seeking going on the piss and for meals.. I really don’t think mum life and being home quiet and having all the attention on someone else (her child) is going to suit her.. No doubt she will try and make out she’s mum of the year though and rinse it for all it’s worth for Insta posts/magazine deals/free tit whilst secretly hating mum life .. who wants to bet even though she doesn’t have a job she will hire a nanny or someone to dump her baby on so she can get off her face and go do pointless tit like find new dilemmas or traumas to talk about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.