Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😮😮😮😮 same only go on if I see her on explore page, She is something else

Tattoo face was so scary she would sleep with anyone

She just wants babies she doesn’t care who the dad is taken or not 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I hardly think the father of that child is man of the year when he left her alone in St Lucia on holiday at the beginning of her pregnancy. Sounds like a keeper 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 4
Q&A Malin did.
If she is due the 29th Jan, this means she conceived around the exact same time she said she had a miscarriage by another man 🤦🏻‍♀️ None of this makes any sense at all how do these people who are up her ass not see her for the liar she is

Reactions: 12
She can’t stop lying that’s her issue
She’s fighting for causes that pain her guys 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just looks ridiculous with that weird construction workers bum vibe going on. Very very odd person. Why does she think people want to see her in her underwear all the time with a her arse chewing a daft thong 😂😂. Tragic as duck. It's not even body confidence it's just attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg you have finished me tonight youve all gone and made me look and she is tragic
She couldn’t get the Turkey foil off she was stuck 😂😂😂😂

Construction workers arse omg 😂😂😂

• Haha
I feel so sad for her with the loss of the baby, I know we have views on how or why it happened but we don’t really know and nobody ever deserves to lose their child no matter what, it’s heartbreaking. And after the loss of her mum too, it would mess anyone up.

However I really don’t mean this is an awful way but her dedication to her beautiful little Angel, it’s all me me me,I don’t know if she’s worded it wrong or what but it’s The little ones birthday and she’s just speaking about what she’s done in 3 years, I find it very odd?
I get we all grieve differently I dunno maybe the world has just changed so much and this is what’s expected on social media? Maybe it’s a good sign that she’s healing or something.

Reactions: 9
It is a very strange caption making it all about her but you can't really expect any different from someone who is very me me me. Malin is always correct and everyone else is wrong

Reactions: 6
Malin on stories still subtly trying to convince everyone she owns that house saying she’s ‘taken all the Xmas decs down and it’s bare and empty like it’s up for sale’.
No love, you are renting it! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Malin on stories still subtly trying to convince everyone she owns that house saying she’s ‘taken all the Xmas decs down and it’s bare and empty like it’s up for sale’.
No love, you are renting it! 😂😂
Just curious - how do you guys know she’s renting? I’d have thought she would have enough money to buy although I’m not an expert

Reactions: 1
It was on rightmove up for rent it was still on there to see just after she started renting it 😂
Think Malin and her bloke would have to cash buy a house considering some of their money is drug money and washed thu his ‘cleaning business’ lol. Not sure what Malin earns but she’s never bought a house, always makes out every time she rents a property that she owns it, lol, so can’t be doing that well.

Reactions: 8
She's so freaking dull. It's like nothing Is natural its all copied and regurgitated in Malin speak for her younger followers. Unless she's naked with massive eye balls she seems so bored and boring. It's so done now isnt it?!

Reactions: 7
I’m literally dead 😂😂 How the f••k did she manage to get in an article ref ‘Hollywood Moms’.. lol. Either the person who wrote the article is on dr•gs or there is some truth in Malins manifesting tripe 😂
The real Hollywood Moms must not have been available 😏

• Haha
The state of this podcast. So many lies she tells. She hired a private investigator to find trolls on here lol. And the brown nosing from the interviewers 🤮
She's just a gross liar, Malin is her own biggest troll, calling out narcs when she is a massive one herself. I cant even be bothered looking at her profile anymore, she is a victim every second of her life and its boring and annoying. Malin - I have been a victim my whole life 🙄🙄. She should just be done with it and change her surname to victim

Reactions: 12
Why don’t the people who received those messages from her send them into the sun or daily fail. I’m sure they would like another angle, lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.