Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toms partner Millie (girl he went back to after Malin) released the death certificate.. cause of death reason was cardiomyopathy. Causes death in babies if abuse drugs and alcohol thru pregnancy.
To be fair, I don't like Malin but that's not the only cause of Cardiomyopathy. It's mainly genetic in babies.

Reactions: 9
Toms partner Millie (girl he went back to after Malin) released the death certificate.. cause of death reason was cardiomyopathy. Causes death in babies if abuse drugs and alcohol thru pregnancy.
Oh my god! 💔💔 this is absolutely heartbreaking. What a disgusting human to do that to her beautiful baby

Sorry but as a health care professional, this is not a conclusion that you can jump to. There are so many different causes of cardiomyopathy in babies and there is absolutely no possible way to say for certain that it was certainly drugs or booze that caused it.

Reactions: 20
Why does Malin keep showing a screen shot of her book being at no.2 in Psychology and Eating disorders. It was there for one day love. It’s now no.95/100

Sorry but as a health care professional, this is not a conclusion that you can jump to. There are so many different causes of cardiomyopathy in babies and there is absolutely no possible way to say for certain that it was certainly drugs or booze that caused it.
I think a lot of people jumped to the conclusion as seen her doing these things then was not surprised to what happened.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does Malin keep showing a screen shot of her book being at no.2 in Psychology and Eating disorders. It was there for one day love. It’s now no.95/100

I think a lot of people jumped to the conclusion as seen her doing these things then was not surprised to what happened.
She is honestly something else 😂😂😂😂

The other thing that bothers me is she says she is 34 weeks today. Which means she conceived 23rd April, yet it was only the 25th April she was telling the world she just had a miscarriage in the last few days. How the f**k? She would have got preggers right on top of just losing a baby. Even if it was possible surely sex would be the last thing on your mind anyway. Mind blown.

Reactions: 17
The other thing that bothers me is she says she is 34 weeks today. Which means she conceived 23rd April, yet it was only the 25th April she was telling the world she just had a miscarriage in the last few days. How the f**k? She would have got preggers right on top of just losing a baby. Even if it was possible surely sex would be the last thing on your mind anyway. Mind blown.
These facts honestly prove what a liar she really is and how manipulative she is. I think she made up this miscarriage for multiple reasons, notice how she hasn’t mentioned it since and if it was real she would’ve kept going on about it or bringing it up it’s like she has glazed over it hoping people won’t remember

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh she's trying to make out she has no pals now and all these hangers on have deserted her because she is pregnant, clearly means that when she was pregnant before she was still partying hard and had her hangers on around her, at least this time she is being sensible and looking after her baby. Hopefully a wee wake up call

Reactions: 7
Notice on the latest grid post, neither jess, Karlie or anyone of the folk she was partying with likes it. Its always other peoples fault, Malin is a victim again as all her party pals deserted her. Maybe she doesn't ask people if they want to cone round? She lives with a bloke now so folk might not want to just barge in. Or maybe they are all just sick of Malins poor me I'm a victim narrative, however of course, it's never Malins fault

Reactions: 5
Notice on the latest grid post, neither jess, Karlie or anyone of the folk she was partying with likes it. Its always other peoples fault, Malin is a victim again as all her party pals deserted her. Maybe she doesn't ask people if they want to cone round? She lives with a bloke now so folk might not want to just barge in. Or maybe they are all just sick of Malins poor me I'm a victim narrative, however of course, it's never Malins fault
Yep. Another week another victim of something. Bore off Malin Zzzz. Such an erratic person, her friends are probably bored of it. She’s never really addressed the boyfriend cheating on her thing either, one min telling everyone he cheated on her, the next she calls him her world and gushing over him. Lol. Does she think people just forgets 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I didn’t know he cheated on her, she should have kept that to herself
When she said she would have been lost without him.

The woman’s been pregnant with two diff mens babies this year she needs to think about that
Without a sob story she has nothing else to discuss “ I fight for causes that pain me” oh you are tragic babe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posted a story saying men are all the same they cheat etc, then she deleted, went all quiet and then 5 minutes later wheeled out the anti depressants and tried to spin it so it looked like she posted it because she was depressed

• Haha
Thanks for that LOOOOOL
She acts like a teenage girl running to stories every time the boyf pisses you off

And her claim he decorated the nursery and she had no idea is another lie
Sorry as I’m still behind lol but she is a control freak and would have been gifted the whole nursery so don’t know why she’s acting like ‘J’ is the man because he isn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1. I wouldn’t even ask that woman how to take a piss she probably wrote that herself what a drip
2. So she miscarried with the previous two timing thug and fell pregnant days later with the latest thug ?

1. I wouldn’t even ask that woman how to take a piss she probably wrote that herself what a drip
2. So she miscarried with the previous two timing thug and fell pregnant days later with the latest thug ?
Yeah she was posting an ad about some period cycle pish at the start of her period cycle in March, and exactly 4 weeks later she said she had a miscarriage and went all quiet whilst spending the weekend with the one with a tattoo face in Devon. 5 mins later she was pregnant to someone else. She talks so much tit, who knows. I don't even bother looking at her stories or profile anymore she's so unhinged

Reactions: 11
Yeah she was posting an ad about some period cycle pish at the start of her period cycle in March, and exactly 4 weeks later she said she had a miscarriage and went all quiet whilst spending the weekend with the one with a tattoo face in Devon. 5 mins later she was pregnant to someone else. She talks so much tit, who knows. I don't even bother looking at her stories or profile anymore she's so unhinged
😮😮😮😮 same only go on if I see her on explore page, She is something else

Tattoo face was so scary she would sleep with anyone

She just wants babies she doesn’t care who the dad is taken or not 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.