Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
I wish to fuck she’d give these ghost stories a bye.

she thinks she’s Lenzie’s very own Derek Accorah the way she keeps fucking harping on about this.

In other news, it’s only 23 months to the extension.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

tootsie

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but does anyone else think that this panelling craze is totally naff? I get it if you live in a period property where panelling would’ve been an original feature but a 2 bed 60’s semi in Lenzie? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Over_it

So bored of Eilidh’s extension episodes on stories already. First world problems when people are losing everything she’s moaning about the pressure of doubling the size of her house. Read the room 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jeez.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
How an influencer with 1/2/3 kids has the audacity to moan about work life balance is beyond me. That is not to say parenting isn’t hard. For them, for me, for everyone. It is. Parenting is straight up difficult to deal with sometimes. However she’s moaning constantly about them while having the luxury of being at home 24/7 (seemingly unlimited childcare included), making cash off talking to her front facing camera and speaking about things she wanted and was subsequently gifted. Read the room.

This is actually happened with I would say half the mum bloggers I liked and followed at one point. I followed because I liked to see wee bits of their life. Days out I could take my family to or nice places to eat when you’ve got alone time with your partner etc. Doing all that all while juggling usual job / childcare / making dinner / cleaning shite. Then the cash rolls in for them and fair enough that’s cool. I would like more cash I’d probably take it. Then it’s just total departure from reality and I can’t watch.

Reactions: 10

Shoegal17

Chatty Member
Has she ever mentioned getting trolled before? Surely they are aiding in doxing if they are sharing or passing on details or threatening to share someone’s information/contact their employer?!

I thought trolling was classed as making contact with the person? Not a forum that they have to choose to read? I appreciate it wouldn’t be nice reading a thread about myself but if I was on a public platform I would have to accept that I wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea. Like celebs and the daily Mail comments section? Just don’t read it.

Reactions: 10

lexiloo

VIP Member
Anther one playing betty big bollocks.........my DM's are open for you to apologise....oh do piss off Eilidh! you're on a public account, we're allowed to think and say you're a melt because guess what? you are in fact a melt!!!

Reactions: 9

blackheart

Chatty Member
I cannot believe she has accepted payment to talk about covid vaccines, i do not agree with that at all

dreams88

why is she debating when to do housework at weekend?? She doesn’t work and kids r at school/ nursery? How about do it when they r there so u don’t have to at weekend not that hard 🥴

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
If she's planning on exposing the real identity of a tattler she better be prepared for all the GDPR and doxing trouble she'll be in, this is a gossip forum, we don't leave comments on her personal pages, we don't message her, we discuss her here and after all she's a public account and shares everything, she needs to pull up her big girl pants and realise people can and will have an opinion on her so suck it up buttercup and and stop trying to be intimidating, it's just not you 😏

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Anyone else getting fed up with her constant moaning about not getting "work" done with Marcus around? Why can't she work in the evenings, or if filming more clothing hauls is so important put him in nursery? What does she think normal people do when working from home, especially those without their mums on their doorstep to punt their kids off to constantly?

Reactions: 8

tootsie

Chatty Member
Re-doing the architect’s plans herself on an app...because architects train for 8+ years for nothing eh? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

blackheart

Chatty Member
Can i just say, i seriously hope Arnprior Farm DO NOT gift any of these influencers tickets to the pumpkin picking this year. The fiasco they have had the last week or so with tickets going on sale and then refunding everyone for some people to then not get the tickets again was appalling.
They are so popular they do not need to gift anyone and at the end of the day it costs £6, surely they pockets can stretch to that for a day out for their children

tootsie

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think she’s being a tad Unrealistic with this extension and the pictures shes posting for inspo lol! I doubt she will end up with as much space as those in a small house in Glasgow lol? I think to get her house looking like those images she’s best moving to a bigger house 😂😂😂 I can’t bare the suspense of two years to see how unrealistic she is being 😂😂😂
YES! I know pretty much exactly where she lives and it’s a standard poky wee 2 bed, not some kind of interiors magazine house 🙈 Glad we are getting treated to 2 years worth of planning though, thanks Eilidh hen

Megan07

Re-doing the architect’s plans herself on an app...because architects train for 8+ years for nothing eh? 🤦‍♀️
I’ve unfollowed. I can’t deal with the extension chat, she talks like it’s going ahead in two weeks time

• Haha

Dannib88

Chatty Member
Having not watched her stories for a while I forgot how beige she really is! 🥱 and every story seemed like a beg. Oh I need a new sideboard for this corner! Hint hint! 😡 go out and get a job and pay for it yourself you beggy cow!

Over_it

As far as i believe when the Mrs Meldrum/Tropics drama happened and she made an obscene amount of money the first month Tropics changed how they work with and pay people who have a followings on social media so they can’t make those obscene amounts
With Heather although she still “sells” i am sure i seen her saying a while back that stuff behind the scenes had changed

But you are right, she wouldn’t have been able to affiliate link all the random skincare freebies she had from other companies if she was working tropics
Ahh I see, well she must feel a bit silly after making a fuss about an exciting announcement 😂 certainly burst her bubble there

• Haha

Shoegal17

Chatty Member
Someone must have contacted Tropics and told them she is an influencer
I didn’t know you couldn’t do it if you were an influencer, do you think she knew that or made a genuine mistake?

The other day when she was showing a root touch up product all you could hear in the back ground was ‘Mummy, Mummy, Mummy’ and she was totally ignoring it. She always seems such a roll eye Mum. I used to enjoy watching her but she’s super dull and paints a wall most weeks!