Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we thinking she actually did book this holiday a few weeks ago? Or is it a poor me sob story to get some sort of gifted staycation? 🤔 I wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 3
She “needs” to take the boys away is ridiculous. Good luck to her finding somewhere available in the next few weeks that isn’t extortionate and honestly more fool any accommodation that gifts her a stay or provides her a heafty “pr” discount!

Why not take the boys out for a few days of adventure up north or to the lochs you know somewhere other than the back garden or Troon beach

Eta forgot about the exciting train into town for a lap of george square then home 😳

Reactions: 4
She's got some amazing places to explore right on here door step. That wouldn't even require going away.

She has really annoyed me the last few days. The whole ‘my kids deserve a holiday’. I can’t stand that line of thought anyway but what makes you and your kids more deserving than others? It’s infuriating

Reactions: 5
I got a caravan in Perth at the end of September for a great price.. same price I would have paid for similar over the last couple of years. She’s just on the beg and it’s infuriating 😩

Boils me. If anywhere gives her a gifted stay I will literally hound all of their social media platforms about how disgusting it is. Bone idle, lazy, lay abouts when there are so many deserving families that a free holiday wpuld benefit

Reactions: 7
Boils me. If anywhere gives her a gifted stay I will literally hound all of their social media platforms about how disgusting it is. Bone idle, lazy, lay abouts when there are so many deserving families that a free holiday wpuld benefit
If any company bow down to this I will be hugely disappointed in them

There is a couple of big fancy hotels/resorts near where I live in Scotland and you just have to read the comments on their Instagram posts to see who is begging for a free stay. ‘Oh this is so gorgeous, would love to be here right now’ etc. One of the hotels has done gifted stays in the past but I’m pleased to say it doesn’t look like either pander to the beggars now. Probably because they are fully booked and don’t need free advertising 🙌🏼😂

She went to Stobo Castle for free for duck all reason other than she’s alive and alive on the internet

Reactions: 1
How funny would it be if Ash got gifted a staycation.
Did she not get gifted some sort of free boat night?
And not to forget Eilidh’s free stay in Edinburgh with the awesome view of some trees 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lol
Get your hand in your pocket ladies and use some of your tax dodged cash 💷

I followed them at the time so probably should remeber but did Eilidh get married on Ash's birthday?

Can i just say, i seriously hope Arnprior Farm DO NOT gift any of these influencers tickets to the pumpkin picking this year. The fiasco they have had the last week or so with tickets going on sale and then refunding everyone for some people to then not get the tickets again was appalling.
They are so popular they do not need to gift anyone and at the end of the day it costs £6, surely they pockets can stretch to that for a day out for their children

Reactions: 8
Can i just say, i seriously hope Arnprior Farm DO NOT gift any of these influencers tickets to the pumpkin picking this year. The fiasco they have had the last week or so with tickets going on sale and then refunding everyone for some people to then not get the tickets again was appalling.
They are so popular they do not need to gift anyone and at the end of the day it costs £6, surely they pockets can stretch to that for a day out for their children
Totally agree with this 👌

Reactions: 2