Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having not watched her stories for a while I forgot how beige she really is! šŸ„± and every story seemed like a beg. Oh I need a new sideboard for this corner! Hint hint! šŸ˜” go out and get a job and pay for it yourself you beggy cow!

Reactions: 8
100% Is tropics just like some sort of pyramid scheme? Sorry for my ignorance here šŸ™ˆ
It is indeed a pyramid scheme, not sure if you follow Mrs Meldrum and see that whole riot when she sold it.
The annoying thing is i actually really rate the Tropics products but for these people with 10s of thousands of followers to scam their followers itā€™s not right

Reactions: 3
It is indeed a pyramid scheme, not sure if you follow Mrs Meldrum and see that whole riot when she sold it.
The annoying thing is i actually really rate the Tropics products but for these people with 10s of thousands of followers to scam their followers itā€™s not right
same here, I use the range and love it, I buy it off a lady in the village who isnt pushy in the slightest and willingly gives testers out so you can decide whether to buy or not and im glad she does as a couple of things have not been right for me after trying them, she's also really knowledgeable about the products and very generous with her freebies and little treats. I didn't want to like it as much as I do because of the whole MLM thing but have to say some of their products are my everyday faves for sure. I've been thinking for some time beggy peggy is building up to becoming a rep for it to make money from her subscribers as she's pushing it a little too much for someone who just wants to try it out, shame on her if that's what she's doing and does she not remember the Mrs M thing over it?

Reactions: 2
Well well well, i called it! Clearly this whole ā€œinfluencerā€ malarkey isnā€™t as lucrative as she thought
Needs to pay for the extension some how.

All i can say is she better watch she doesnā€™t end up like Rebecca Meldrum and i hope she has actually learnt about these products she is recommending

Also, will all the botox and free facials stop now as thats not really great when she is selling skincare now is it?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Oh really is that what you thinks happened? I didnā€™t think it mattered because I think even that heather from imperfectly perfect parent or imperfectlyperfect life or whatever she calls herself still does it and sheā€™s an ā€œinfluencerā€ I think itā€™ll be more to do with not being able to use other skin care or maybe less likely to be able to get other freebies šŸ¤” strange though

As far as i believe when the Mrs Meldrum/Tropics drama happened and she made an obscene amount of money the first month Tropics changed how they work with and pay people who have a followings on social media so they canā€™t make those obscene amounts
With Heather although she still ā€œsellsā€ i am sure i seen her saying a while back that stuff behind the scenes had changed

But you are right, she wouldnā€™t have been able to affiliate link all the random skincare freebies she had from other companies if she was working tropics

As far as i believe when the Mrs Meldrum/Tropics drama happened and she made an obscene amount of money the first month Tropics changed how they work with and pay people who have a followings on social media so they canā€™t make those obscene amounts
With Heather although she still ā€œsellsā€ i am sure i seen her saying a while back that stuff behind the scenes had changed

But you are right, she wouldnā€™t have been able to affiliate link all the random skincare freebies she had from other companies if she was working tropics
Ahh I see, well she must feel a bit silly after making a fuss about an exciting announcement šŸ˜‚ certainly burst her bubble there

• Haha
Someone must have contacted Tropics and told them she is an influencer
I didnā€™t know you couldnā€™t do it if you were an influencer, do you think she knew that or made a genuine mistake?

The other day when she was showing a root touch up product all you could hear in the back ground was ā€˜Mummy, Mummy, Mummyā€™ and she was totally ignoring it. She always seems such a roll eye Mum. I used to enjoy watching her but sheā€™s super dull and paints a wall most weeks!

she'll have thought she could make a lot of money in commission from her followers and probably got some recruits to also earn her money from doing not much and the pound signs in her eyes will have made her join up without looking into potential conflicts. It costs around Ā£200 to join so now she has a kit full of products and I doubt she will use all of them so will have to sell some on to make some of the money back or take the loss, it would be interesting to see local selling groups as she may well be shifting some of it in there šŸ¤£

Anybody notice her latest grid post got less than 200 likes in about 5 hours but now when you click on it you canā€™t see how many people have liked it. Her ego is definitely a lot bigger than her following šŸ™„

Also, her moan about having to look after her own kids for a day or 2. Does she forget she already told us they were still in nursery the majority of the time throughout these holidays šŸ¤” so f*ck right off with the poor me routine.

Reactions: 5
So rather than trying to sell it she is now just being gifted all the Tropics products šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Moaning minnies on complaining about having to carry coins for the trollies at the shops ā€¦.. she was promoting the whole ā€˜ use a house key if you dont have a coin ā€˜ a few months ago šŸ˜‚!! Content must be at an all time low ā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Moaning minnies on complaining about having to carry coins for the trollies at the shops ā€¦.. she was promoting the whole ā€˜ use a house key if you dont have a coin ā€˜ a few months ago šŸ˜‚!! Content must be at an all time low ā€¦..
Oh šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I was thinking I had heard that tip somewhere. What a dafty she is!

Of course she didnā€™t pay full price for the swing set - Imagine contacting a company before you buy anything to see if they will give you a freebie or a discount. What a brass neck

• Angry
Reactions: 4