Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows she’s got zero content and is just begging for everything she can right now. It really is pathetic. Both her and ash are constantly throwing out #ad #gifted right now like it’s some sort of competition. It’s really off putting. Eilidh is such a lazy parent, she can’t interact with those kids without it being for a photo shoot. She drains the colour out of her photos the way she drains the fun out of everything 😂

Reactions: 2
Of course she didn’t pay full price for the swing set - Imagine contacting a company before you buy anything to see if they will give you a freebie or a discount. What a brass neck
Also, the post should be marked clearly with a disclaimer at the beginning like “AD - PR Discount” and not a wee bit at the end of the caption that says “Pr discount”. If you didn’t pay full price, it’s an ad hen!!

Reactions: 4
FAD94278-BB74-4FE9-BB8B-8E4A6614F47C.png

So mrs meldrum was away getting piercings the other day (so over dramatic about the whole thing may i add) and now she is basically copying her
Why don’t you get a real proper job again so dumping the kids at your mums is for a real reason .instead of scraping the barrel for content and trying and failing to sell mlm products 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
When a grown adult has time to sit and play about doing their hair during the day it’s time to get a proper job! 🙄

Reactions: 6
When a grown adult has time to sit and play about doing their hair during the day it’s time to get a proper job! 🙄
I thought she was being sarcastic when she asked should she do a reel showing how it’s done 😂🙊🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Another one with a freebie Hard Rock Cafe dinner, i visited recently and the food was atrocious and so not worth the price tag

Another one with a freebie Hard Rock Cafe dinner, i visited recently and the food was atrocious and so not worth the price tag
She's not labelled the post as an ad, only on stories 🙄 I'd complain if I knew how.

Ok, so she has the kids out wearing shorts and tshirt because it is really warm today - and she’s sunbathing wearing a hoody 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is such a weirdo.

• Haha
And she’s palmed the kids off on someone AGAIN so she can have a “lunch break from being a mum” 🙄 Honestly, I don’t know why she’s a stay at home full time mum, she seems to really dislike it.

Reactions: 5
Ok, so she has the kids out wearing shorts and tshirt because it is really warm today - and she’s sunbathing wearing a hoody 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is such a weirdo.

Agree, she never seems to dress appropriately for the weather....personally I'm constantly in shorts from about may-august 🤣 gotta take the scottish sun whenever we can

Reactions: 1
Sorry but yesterday she was moaning because the boys are off nursery today for glasgow
fair and how she had loads of work to try and fit in around them (welcome to everyone’s life) But this morning she is in town getting another spa treatment done (probably another freebie)
These folk really piss me off with their continuous moaning about having children

Reactions: 6
Sorry but yesterday she was moaning because the boys are off nursery today for glasgow
fair and how she had loads of work to try and fit in around them (welcome to everyone’s life) But this morning she is in town getting another spa treatment done (probably another freebie)
These folk really piss me off with their continuous moaning about having children
This is what I dont get. She goes in about how "working" on insta is so goos because she doesnt miss anything with the boys blah blah blah, yet is constantly moaning about having them and having to juggle parenting and work! Its so contradictory.

Reactions: 4
How an influencer with 1/2/3 kids has the audacity to moan about work life balance is beyond me. That is not to say parenting isn’t hard. For them, for me, for everyone. It is. Parenting is straight up difficult to deal with sometimes. However she’s moaning constantly about them while having the luxury of being at home 24/7 (seemingly unlimited childcare included), making cash off talking to her front facing camera and speaking about things she wanted and was subsequently gifted. Read the room.

This is actually happened with I would say half the mum bloggers I liked and followed at one point. I followed because I liked to see wee bits of their life. Days out I could take my family to or nice places to eat when you’ve got alone time with your partner etc. Doing all that all while juggling usual job / childcare / making dinner / cleaning shite. Then the cash rolls in for them and fair enough that’s cool. I would like more cash I’d probably take it. Then it’s just total departure from reality and I can’t watch.

Reactions: 10
She’s just so bland! And it’s clear those boys don’t get much attention from her. Every time she comes onto insta to waffle a load of old shite about trees or the video she’s just uploading or how her camera is broken or she’s had no time to do anything today, yet managed to play with her hair for a tik tok video or went for some kind of spa treatment, her kids are always in the background shouting “mummy, mummy, mummy, mummy, mummy” that says it all really.

Reactions: 7
Why does she insist on keeping her hair down in this heat? Like who’s kicking about in curled hair? Especially with as much hair as she actually has 🥵 I feel like I’m suffocating just looking at her 🙄 just get your hair up, put your phone down and get yourself in the paddling pool with your boys without it being for a photo opp 🤦🏻‍♀️