Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Over_it

1 kid at nursery all day, the other she still managed to pap to her mum for a few hours. She’s sat on her backside browsing Instagram (I mean working) all day then lies down and takes a “poor hard working me” selfie. Seriously get a grip and join the real world hen where we actually need to look after our own kids and have a real job.

Reactions: 6

montydonfc

VIP Member
I literally can’t believe she’s putting those boys in the “double bed” to sleep together. This has to be the single dumbest idea she’s had.

eilidh, suck it up and sleep train them. She completely allows her children to rule the roost so no wonder they are up and down all night playing musical beds.

Wow…on the scrounge again!! This time for bunk beds for the boys. Looking for recommendations…

See when my kids need something, I google it then read reviews before deciding to buy it. Surely with her low engagement brands won’t be gifting her beggy requests…
It’s pathetic, went from being a working mum on insta YouTube to packing in her job and becoming a begger for free stuff and papping her kids out most of the week!!
I dread to think how beggy she’ll be for this extension

Jmx

Chatty Member
All I can see when I look at her is the huge space between her eyes, I feel like she should have 4 eyes.

• Haha

Over_it

Totally shameless, if she can afford to paint walls that don’t need painted and get eyelashes done every fortnight and get her driveway and garden done then she can yes by all means take the gifted pram, And advertise it as a good pram if she thinks it is but hand it into a woman’s refuge or charity of some sort where mums with young kids have had to run away from abusers with nothing but the clothes on their back.
All she does is take take take and gives nothing back. They are just awful. The quicker this influencer nonsense is no longer glorified, the better.

• Heart

Over_it

Also looks like all that hinting for a mud kitchen paid off. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely if you were a decent person you would actually buy from these smaller businesses in a time like this where they may be struggling. Yes by all means accept a discount code but gifts, cmon get a grip.

blackheart

Chatty Member
No surprise there then that Marcus was up all night, get him back in cot and deal with it! He will more than likely be going through a regression and you just need to ride it out and stop moaning about it!

I am up most nights with my youngest (similar age) and guess what i don’t moan oh and i still have to work full time!

Over_it

Poor boys, now she wants to throw them into bed to avoid spending any quality time with them. 🙄 why did she have kids again? Was it just for the pregnancy/baby content it provided? Give up a real job so she can be at home and not miss out on all the quality time with her boys whilst they’re so young? 😂 remember that? I’ve just rolled my eyes so hard theyve practically fallen out of my head.

blackheart2.0

Another gifted holiday for her and the other lot, amazing how they take the kids these places all together when it is free 🙄

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
How much weight has her husband put on?! 😱 I know we all have a bit of lockdown weight buy I actually didn't recognise him, he looks so different!

• Haha

PeterPanFan

I cant believe this thread has been going since 2019 and it's still the first one. If that doesn't show how dull she is what will!

Last edited:
  • Haha

blackheart

Chatty Member
I dont really understand the need to rush into a loft conversion so the boys have their own rooms. Plenty of kids share rooms with no issue at all, it’s obviously too much like hard work ensuring they go to bed without drama!

Dannib88

Chatty Member
When a grown adult has time to sit and play about doing their hair during the day it’s time to get a proper job! 🙄

Over_it

That ad she has posted is so embarrassingly bad, 3 whole comments on it. Katie Lavie has just done the same ad and it is so much better in my opinion
Eilidh is just all about the ads and money grabbing these days. I don’t know many mums with 2 young kids that could just go for a 30 min bike ride in town with her pal like they are 10 years old 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not everyone has grandparents to pick up the (lots and lots of) slack 🙄
Doubt she was thinking of the environment and being eco friendly when she was driving her Audi to pick up her friend, drive into town, film her cringe ad and then wherever else afterwards to pick up her boys.

• Heart

tootsie

Chatty Member
6EB1DB81-AA82-4D10-A6C7-068C9E889E2A.jpeg
I
I don’t think it’s a bad thing that you’re going to have to lose the mirror wall Eilidh hen 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
What does she need a cleaner for? she doesn't work, doesn't seem to do much and has a small house. She just can't be arsed.
---
I don’t think so but she looks super uncomfortable in it, she keeps faffing with the material.
She was gifted the dresses and faked loving them, clearly does not!

blackheart

Chatty Member
I mean, i usually take my tree down before new year but never would i take it down on boxing day morning and put away all my kids new toys, feel sorry for those wee guys