Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that’s the hair needing done again... see if I was having to tone my own hair after going to a really nice salon I’d be wondering where I was going wrong. Never mind will add the blue shampoo to the list and call either the Salon in Lenzie or the one in the city centre for another freebie

Reactions: 5
Oh that’s the hair needing done again... see if I was having to tone my own hair after going to a really nice salon I’d be wondering where I was going wrong. Never mind will add the blue shampoo to the list and call either the Salon in Lenzie or the one in the city centre for another freebie
Honestly it can’t have been more than about 3/4 weeks since she was in town for her freebie at Alan Edwards and she’s needing it done again?!?!

Edited to add - I just looked back the thread - it was exactly a month ago!

Reactions: 2
She is possibly the most boring person I have ever come across! How does she have a following. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 3
How is coping the fact Ash going to centre parcs, yet no one took her bait about the freebie stay cation

Reactions: 2
Another ad post that she’s had to hide the total number of likes on because of the piss poor engagement. 86 likes 😂 and a good 5 of those are her own other instas like the podcast one etc. Give it up now Eilidh pal - time to get a real job. New post straight away to try and get engagement up by using her mums story that had to have a picture of her standing beside some trees? Just why? She is shameless.

Reactions: 4
Her ads do not go down well at all with her followers, they are very insincere. She is like a wooden plank doing them, i am surprised she is still getting them with such poor engagement
3 comments on that mattress ad and one is her pal big ash saying she needs to look at them 🙄

Reactions: 5
Anther one playing betty big bollocks.........my DM's are open for you to apologise....oh do piss off Eilidh! you're on a public account, we're allowed to think and say you're a melt because guess what? you are in fact a melt!!!

Reactions: 9
Has she ever mentioned getting trolled before? Surely they are aiding in doxing if they are sharing or passing on details or threatening to share someone’s information/contact their employer?!

I thought trolling was classed as making contact with the person? Not a forum that they have to choose to read? I appreciate it wouldn’t be nice reading a thread about myself but if I was on a public platform I would have to accept that I wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea. Like celebs and the daily Mail comments section? Just don’t read it.

Reactions: 10
If she's planning on exposing the real identity of a tattler she better be prepared for all the GDPR and doxing trouble she'll be in, this is a gossip forum, we don't leave comments on her personal pages, we don't message her, we discuss her here and after all she's a public account and shares everything, she needs to pull up her big girl pants and realise people can and will have an opinion on her so suck it up buttercup and and stop trying to be intimidating, it's just not you 😏

Reactions: 9