Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could we be seeing her jumping onto the Tropics pedalling a la Mrs Meldrum before she was booted out

Reactions: 5
She’s a joke. “Booked immediately” f*ck off.
Or did she book and the say, I’m an influencer so can I get a massive discount to promote??

shesgetting Really bad just now. All gifted ads or begging for other gifted stuff!!

getting boring now!! This extension will def begifted

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe the botox was free!!! I really hope the teeth aren’t either. Such a joke. That practitioner is well established he doesn’t need to be gifting procedures to nobodies.
He gifts stuff to nobodies and influencers all the time!! It’s all for the gram 🙄

Really? I guess I don’t see any other influencers posting I don’t follow hundreds
I don’t follow hundreds either, but local ones mostly! Amber zoe, naturally Stephanie have both recently done gifted ads! As well as eilidh.

I fail to see how she influences anyone in anything, she's just a dull moan arse, I don't see anything likeable in her at all, she either once had better content or just fell lucky, she's like a wet lettuce.

Reactions: 7
Think Eilidh has made up the “I’m tired” story to cover for the fact hubby didn’t want to miss the football so her birthday was on the back burner 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If shes at dentist today should it not be marked as ad or gifted ????
Top left hand of the page - very hard to see. I think there needs to be rules on font and size and placement of these ad labels. It is getting ridiculous. They are so sneaky.

Top left hand of the page - very hard to see. I think there needs to be rules on font and size and placement of these ad labels. It is getting ridiculous. They are so sneaky.
I defo didnt see it - I have the worst eyesight

I think she redid that story as I can see that plain as day sure it wasnt there before

Think Eilidh has made up the “I’m tired” story to cover for the fact hubby didn’t want to miss the football so her birthday was on the back burner 😂😂
Yes!! What happened to the birthday dinner out eh?! 😂

I stopped following her ages ago... wots she been up to? Still on the scrounge? Extension?

She is just human porridge. Inoffensive and boring. No idea how she’s making cash from her content.

• Haha
Reactions: 12