Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A720AA74-6CA5-4E34-9078-E32CF61A3D81.png

Apart from the fact these pics are taken from a slightly different angle, which would make the appearance different.
What does this place actually gain from gifting this treatment, she 100% would not pay for this herself so what makes them think that any followers would go and fork out hundreds of pounds for treatments that these “influencers” can’t even afford for themselves

Reactions: 4
Latest you tube video slating her recent lash lift that was #gifted at the end…. Can’t remember who gifted it, some person from paisley I’m sure…

Reactions: 1
I would have thought she would have put photos of the kids into her gallery wall. Do they feature in any pictures that are on display? 🤔

Wow…on the scrounge again!! This time for bunk beds for the boys. Looking for recommendations…

See when my kids need something, I google it then read reviews before deciding to buy it. Surely with her low engagement brands won’t be gifting her beggy requests…
It’s pathetic, went from being a working mum on insta YouTube to packing in her job and becoming a begger for free stuff and papping her kids out most of the week!!
I dread to think how beggy she’ll be for this extension

Reactions: 6
🤦🏻‍♀️ Another day, another beg post. Lol. Oh please help me, does anyone know where to get some bunk beds? 🤔 eh, a bed shop you absolute scrounger. She’s embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 3
You know when she quit her job and said it was because she wanted to train to be a nursery nurse I thought, well done. Finally someone being smart with their extra income and using it to retrain in something they are passionate about.

And then it transpired that she had no intentions of doing anything except become another mundane instamum, like mamareid, Mrs meldrum and Rebecca lamb with nothing going for them and peddling anything that will give them a little bit of money 🙈

Reactions: 8
You know when she quit her job and said it was because she wanted to train to be a nursery nurse I thought, well done. Finally someone being smart with their extra income and using it to retrain in something they are passionate about.

And then it transpired that she had no intentions of doing anything except become another mundane instamum, like mamareid, Mrs meldrum and Rebecca lamb with nothing going for them and peddling anything that will give them a little bit of money 🙈
100% this. I would love to be in the position to have some flexible income and be able to study to further my career. They are just bone idle! Also, no-one hit me up with a mlm telling me how flexible it could be. I don't have any desire to be a honey boo boo, platinum, rainbow shitter or whatever they call themselves x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤦🏻‍♀️ Another day, another beg post. Lol. Oh please help me, does anyone know where to get some bunk beds? 🤔 eh, a bed shop you absolute scrounger. She’s embarrassing 😳
She will be too scared to put Oliver in the top bunk

Is it just me or is her “gallery wall” rubbish? Would you not put family photos up? Or prints of things you actually like?

Is it just me or is her “gallery wall” rubbish? Would you not put family photos up? Or prints of things you actually like?
Haha, absolutely. Even hotel corridors have more character than her hallway

It is all a mish mash of stuff and ideas that just do not go together at all

Also why bother if you are planning major renovations next year 🤔

Reactions: 3
It is all a mish mash of stuff and ideas that just do not go together at all

Also why bother if you are planning major renovations next year 🤔
Because it’s free! 😂 she is the biggest beg going. I actually think she’s worse than Ash and that’s saying something.

Reactions: 5
I just watched it, using the skip button ALOT but yeah she’s giving everything 10/10 pretty much and saying it’s worth it. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is so fake I think she has started believing her own lies. Why have I only just noticed how weird she speaks now aswell? Like her tongue is getting in the way. Everything about her is false.

I cannot believe she has accepted payment to talk about covid vaccines, i do not agree with that at all

Reactions: 9
Absolute fuming that Scotgov are using influencers to talk about covid spike when all they do is bloody galavant- is there anyway of finding out how much is being wasted on this 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Absolute fuming that Scotgov are using influencers to talk about covid spike when all they do is bloody galavant- is there anyway of finding out how much is being wasted on this 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It’s ridiculous! That Janet Godley has been paid £12k to do adverts for them! I can’t stand that woman, she is so cringe and loads on Twitter about racist tweets etc. Twitter is trying to cancel her.

• Wow
I cannot believe she has accepted payment to talk about covid vaccines, i do not agree with that at all
I came on here because I was outraged about that too, I really don't agree with it either 😤😤
Just shows you that she is just money grabber like the rest of them, I'd be really interested to know how much she got paid since that comedian got 12k. Absolutely shocking!

And have any of you listened to the cringey advert on their podcast?! 🙉🙉 (sorry if I've missed it, didn't realise she had a page - delighted! 🥳🤭)

I have no idea how she makes a living as an 'influencer' she's as boring as watching paint dry