Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Busybee

Totally scraping the barrel for engagement with her followers there asking about did anyone lose their taste/smell after Covid. Yes Eilidh it’s a very common well known thing to happen, give us a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
You know when she quit her job and said it was because she wanted to train to be a nursery nurse I thought, well done. Finally someone being smart with their extra income and using it to retrain in something they are passionate about.

And then it transpired that she had no intentions of doing anything except become another mundane instamum, like mamareid, Mrs meldrum and Rebecca lamb with nothing going for them and peddling anything that will give them a little bit of money 🙈

Reactions: 8

Citygirlgonecountry

Boils me. If anywhere gives her a gifted stay I will literally hound all of their social media platforms about how disgusting it is. Bone idle, lazy, lay abouts when there are so many deserving families that a free holiday wpuld benefit

Reactions: 7

Dannib88

Chatty Member
She’s just so bland! And it’s clear those boys don’t get much attention from her. Every time she comes onto insta to waffle a load of old shite about trees or the video she’s just uploading or how her camera is broken or she’s had no time to do anything today, yet managed to play with her hair for a tik tok video or went for some kind of spa treatment, her kids are always in the background shouting “mummy, mummy, mummy, mummy, mummy” that says it all really.

lexiloo

VIP Member
How does she get any paid promotion work? she's so dull and monotone, just watching her designer outlet ad vlog and it's clear she's spending a voucher she's been given in exchange for the advert, its shit, she's boring as hell and so basic it baffles me how she has a platform.

Citygirlgonecountry

You know when she quit her job and said it was because she wanted to train to be a nursery nurse I thought, well done. Finally someone being smart with their extra income and using it to retrain in something they are passionate about.

And then it transpired that she had no intentions of doing anything except become another mundane instamum, like mamareid, Mrs meldrum and Rebecca lamb with nothing going for them and peddling anything that will give them a little bit of money 🙈
100% this. I would love to be in the position to have some flexible income and be able to study to further my career. They are just bone idle! Also, no-one hit me up with a mlm telling me how flexible it could be. I don't have any desire to be a honey boo boo, platinum, rainbow shitter or whatever they call themselves x

• Haha

Lulalala

Chatty Member
It is very weird I must say. It’s as if she’s desperate for people to think she’s being trolled…. I’m not sure she’s that popular???

blackheart

Chatty Member
She is becoming very un relatable at the moment - i am currently wfh as i cannot work safely in the office due to covid. I have one at school who i need to drop off each morning when i should be working and also need to entertain a 2 yr each day while trying to do my very real and stressful job - I wish all i had to worry about was prancing about infront of a camera trying on oh so cosy jumpers and painting bloody pumpkins

adgifted

The utter cheek of her to eye roll at spending £7 for socks at the trampoline park. £19 total for their wee morning out and she’s been getting free haircuts, teeth whitening, facials you name it!

blackheart

Chatty Member
A roll with ham and jam? Why can’t she just tell him to choose one, yes it may cause a wee moan but you then deal with that accordingly.
As for the softplay tantrums, i think she really needs to discipline these boys properly. Oliver should be starting school next week had she not deferred him

Sparklymama

Absolute fuming that Scotgov are using influencers to talk about covid spike when all they do is bloody galavant- is there anyway of finding out how much is being wasted on this 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

lexiloo

VIP Member
I fail to see how she influences anyone in anything, she's just a dull moan arse, I don't see anything likeable in her at all, she either once had better content or just fell lucky, she's like a wet lettuce.

Over_it

Think Eilidh has made up the “I’m tired” story to cover for the fact hubby didn’t want to miss the football so her birthday was on the back burner 😂😂

• Haha

lisaleese

Absolute fuming that Scotgov are using influencers to talk about covid spike when all they do is bloody galavant- is there anyway of finding out how much is being wasted on this 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It’s ridiculous! That Janet Godley has been paid £12k to do adverts for them! I can’t stand that woman, she is so cringe and loads on Twitter about racist tweets etc. Twitter is trying to cancel her.

• Wow

blackheart

Chatty Member
Well well well, i called it! Clearly this whole “influencer” malarkey isn’t as lucrative as she thought
Needs to pay for the extension some how.

All i can say is she better watch she doesn’t end up like Rebecca Meldrum and i hope she has actually learnt about these products she is recommending

Also, will all the botox and free facials stop now as thats not really great when she is selling skincare now is it?

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Lollipop07

She has no shame. Flogging actual shit to followers I’m sick of her constant ads and affiliates. Must be great to sit about all day making a quick penny by just posting crap to Instagram. Sooner this Influencer culture is over and people like her forced to get a real job the better

Reactions: 6