Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pagger

Chatty Member
Aka little Tiff from Eastenders. I'm all for self love, but this girl is on another level! Shes absolutely stunning but loathe the way she eye fucks herself in every image or video!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Book

Chatty Member
W
How do you know she thought she'd get away with it?.
There is nothing wrong with a nice smoke (I hope it's nice for her sake) and driving while under the influence of cannabis is very controversial.. I don't like this chick but I don't think she's done anything unusual or wrong
WOW just WOW! This attitude is everything that is wrong with society! It is bloody illegal, and so is driving under the influence of anything, and for very good reason! Tell the family of a loved one that’s just been in RTA ,that you think there’s no issue with drug driving 😩😡.She is in a position of influence and therefore she needs to be sacked! This attitude is why we are living in a pretty lawless world! She’s got an amazing life and all she has to do is follow a few simple rules you know the ones we all should, but no she can’t even do that! Self entitled brat!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
She gives off horrendous “I’m not like other girls, I’m just like one of the booooyyzz 🤪 🤪 “ energy. Can’t stand her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

josephsgal

It makes me sad that people use phrases like full of herself or cocky. She clearly has a passion for dancing and is confident in her abilities. I wish I had her confidence instead of constantly doubting myself or battling with person I see in the mirror. Confidence is not necessarily a bad attribute! As the saying goes if you don't love yourself how can you expect anyone else to? That's just my opinion

Reactions: 32

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
The most irritating thing about these two is the fact that they think they’re so hilarious
0482544F-460F-457A-B64D-88BBBBC8EF42.jpeg
. Why does she infantile herself so much - she’s even immature for 21! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
A woman in her 20s😂 she’s only just turned 21 she’s barely out of her teens, I love how he tried to make it sound better by saying in her 20s because he knows he’s practically with a child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

FakeSmile

VIP Member
😂 what is wrong with this girl honestly

How is she attracted to this fella, he’s dressed like my dad 😅
Just like any 21 year old, it’s probably the excitement of an older man - particularly from a boy band that she would have grown up with. It’s Max that should know better, should being there word there.

Reactions: 29

Wodge887

The way she’s dressed & the ropey shower room I thought she was in a young offenders institution 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

HeyBabes

VIP Member
The fact a woman in her 30s wouldn’t dare be anywhere near him is the problem. What a loser.
Because women in their 30s can all see him for what a huge walking red flag he is, he can only get a young girl in her early 20s

Reactions: 24