Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does he look photoshopped in? Like his head looks bizarre

Reactions: 9
They way they're reaching feels really fake to me. The minute the media attention drops off or she runs out of money he'll be out of there.

Also seems cross people people are finding him creepy

Reactions: 12
A woman in her 20s😂 she’s only just turned 21 she’s barely out of her teens, I love how he tried to make it sound better by saying in her 20s because he knows he’s practically with a child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t care how much money I was being paid, NOTHING could make me wear matching hers and hers suits with a boyfriend 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Unpopular opinion alert 🚨 I get why people feel weird when looking at her as a kid and him being an adult but they’re both adults now and the age gap isn’t really that big. Yes max is cringy and he is a dirt bag for cheating on all these women but I feel bad for him that people are insinuating that he’s a wrong un for dating Maisie due to her age. Stacey Giggs was nearly 10 years older than Max and no one batted an eye

Reactions: 14
Unpopular opinion alert 🚨 I get why people feel weird when looking at her as a kid and him being an adult but they’re both adults now and the age gap isn’t really that big. Yes max is cringy and he is a dirt bag for cheating on all these women but I feel bad for him that people are insinuating that he’s a wrong un for dating Maisie due to her age. Stacey Giggs was nearly 10 years older than Max and no one batted an eye
Agree. It really depends what age they met and developed an attraction for eachother (although Maisie claims she had a crush on him when she was little - as long as that part wasn’t reciprocated 😂). I’m not trying to defend him tho cos I cannot stand the guy and as much as I used to like her, she now gives me the biggest fattest ick. Together they’re painful

Reactions: 9
According to the Be Kind brigade in the tweet replies, you're all just jealous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10