Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They way they're reaching feels really fake to me. The minute the media attention drops off or she runs out of money he'll be out of there.

Also seems cross people people are finding him creepy

The fact a woman in her 30s wouldn’t dare be anywhere near him is the problem. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact a woman in her 30s wouldn’t dare be anywhere near him is the problem. What a loser.
Because women in their 30s can all see him for what a huge walking red flag he is, he can only get a young girl in her early 20s

Reactions: 24
The most irritating thing about these two is the fact that they think they’re so hilarious
0482544F-460F-457A-B64D-88BBBBC8EF42.jpeg
. Why does she infantile herself so much - she’s even immature for 21! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Poor Maisie, she thinks she will be the one to "tame" him and that he won't cheat on her, of course he will he cannot help himself, she is heading for heartache I just hope she doesn't get pregnant, I don't think she will at this moment as she seems career driven, Stacey had a lucky escape, I'm giving it until next June.

Reactions: 19
The interview will be along the lines of
"the age gap isn't weird"

"I love you babes" "no I love you more!" "no I love you more!!!"

And probably some gross PDAs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
On Loose Women today they showed an ad for Maisie and Max's appearance on Thursday and described them as "your favourite Strictly love story" :oops::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
On Loose Women today they showed an ad for Maisie and Max's appearance on Thursday and described them as "your favourite Strictly love story" :oops::sick:
I mean, they’re not wrong. But I can’t decide if my favourite love story is Max and Maisie…or Katya and Seann 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17