Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trixipaws

When I tell you I SCREAMED when I opened this thread😂😂 and the Turkey teeth! He's like a yassified corpse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
They way they're reaching feels really fake to me. The minute the media attention drops off or she runs out of money he'll be out of there.

Also seems cross people people are finding him creepy

The fact a woman in her 30s wouldn’t dare be anywhere near him is the problem. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Book

Chatty Member
Ha
I'm not even going to start this arguement with you because I could argue as to why cannabis is illegal and why it should be legalised. I can also argue why driving under the influence of cannabis is controversial.
Just because something is illegal doesn't make it wrong. Just like because something is legal doesn't mean it's right.
Ha Ha Ha ANYTHING that impairs you’re judgement whilst in control of a potentially deadly weapon eg car is and quite rightly so illegal! How the hell you think your comparison is even close is quite beyond me! As I said stand in front of a person who has lost a loved one due to someones vile selfish act of driving under the influence, and tell them your theory! I mean are you high as we speak? Also drugs are the total blight on society and root cause of most violent crimes! Have you witnessed the state of someone on cannabis? How the hell can you even think that it would ever be ok to drive after smoking it. Also have you ever dealt with the effects drugs have on a society? Be it the drug user or the selfish low lives that peddle them ? Because I do daily, and your argument is pathetically misguided! Alcohol isn’t illegal do you think drunk driving is ok too?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I remember years ago waiting to meet The Wanted in Liverpool... they pulled up, got out and coz no one immediately ran upto Max he stormed off in an almighty huff and refused to come back out 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

lilblinder

I'm not for one second saying Maisie's not a pretty girl but her look is so based around that deep fake tan she uses and heavy make up (I'd prefer to see her back with her natural pale freckled skin and soft curls in her hair)
She just looks so bolshy and pouty and worse still a good ten years older than she actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

HeyBabes

VIP Member
The interview will be along the lines of
"the age gap isn't weird"

"I love you babes" "no I love you more!" "no I love you more!!!"

And probably some gross PDAs

• Haha
  • Sick

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Them as a couple are SO weird; everything they do just irks me. My and my man are super lovey dovey, all over eachother , so I’m not anti-cringey, PDA … but when they do it its actually sickening. I don’t know if it’s the age gap/knowing his old step daughter was only a couple years younger than Maisie, but man. They’re just so odd. Don’t suit at all and like it’s just been said, everything seems like a dig at his ex
Me too... I've had to unfollow Max on IG, they just make me cringe 😖

I couldn't warm to Maisie when she was on Strictly... there's something really unlikable and smug about her. I saw her on The One Show once and she said she buys her friends/family really expensive Christmas presents and leaves the price tags on purpose so they might spend the same money on her... I went off her even more after that :cautious:

• Wow

Restless Native

VIP Member
I think they get typecast too quickly.

weird that hollyoaks actors/actresses generally seem to do better.
Probably because hardly anybody watches it lol

I thought her that plays Carla would have did well when she left Corrie but she was back about a year later . Katherine Kelly that plays Becky has did quite well. If you played one of Steve's exes you tend to do well lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She has a very pushy stage mother who appears often in her Instagram and TikTok videos. When she did the Children in Need Strictly her mum appeared under every social media clip pretty much begging the main show to have her on.

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
How are they continually going away all the time? Lapland, then Dubai and now NY.
BB359BAC-B04E-4C6A-8B7D-5C829DD5AFD6.png

Couldn’t pay me to be around him. Just the sight of him gives me the boke 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart