Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
max’s relationship history is very unpredictable … he cheated on Michelle keegan when they were engaged, then dated model nina adgal for a bit when he moved to America after TW ended, then dated an American pageant queen for a few years, moved in with her and got dogs etc, seemed to be quite serious… then they split up and he moved back to England and now lives with his nan I think 😅 Maisie used to be a big fan of the wanted and she went to a few of their tour dates in march and apparently was seen by fans leaving the strictly tour bus when max was singing at the shows recently… apparently him and Stacey had split before the tour but she was seen at the Manchester date
Maisie was on that Strictly tour as well, that’s why she was on the bus. Maisie and Max were all over each other even then when I saw them. Seemed he forgot to tell Stacey that they’d split though, because they were still commenting on each other’s posts as if they were a couple.
I feel that these childish PDIs (as well as being embarassing) are a complete dig at Stacey. Really nasty behaviour.

ETA: He’ll do the same to Maisie one day, I doubt there’ll be much sympathy for her then.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Them as a couple are SO weird; everything they do just irks me. My and my man are super lovey dovey, all over eachother , so I’m not anti-cringey, PDA … but when they do it its actually sickening. I don’t know if it’s the age gap/knowing his old step daughter was only a couple years younger than Maisie, but man. They’re just so odd. Don’t suit at all and like it’s just been said, everything seems like a dig at his ex

Reactions: 10
Them as a couple are SO weird; everything they do just irks me. My and my man are super lovey dovey, all over eachother , so I’m not anti-cringey, PDA … but when they do it its actually sickening. I don’t know if it’s the age gap/knowing his old step daughter was only a couple years younger than Maisie, but man. They’re just so odd. Don’t suit at all and like it’s just been said, everything seems like a dig at his ex
Me too... I've had to unfollow Max on IG, they just make me cringe 😖

I couldn't warm to Maisie when she was on Strictly... there's something really unlikable and smug about her. I saw her on The One Show once and she said she buys her friends/family really expensive Christmas presents and leaves the price tags on purpose so they might spend the same money on her... I went off her even more after that :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 21
sorry i just came here to say whenever i see her or her name i just go “spliffany butcher” ever since she was caught smoking in her car that time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I
Me too... I've had to unfollow Max on IG, they just make me cringe 😖

I couldn't warm to Maisie when she was on Strictly... there's something really unlikable and smug about her. I saw her on The One Show once and she said she buys her friends/family really expensive Christmas presents and leaves the price tags on purpose so they might spend the same money on her... I went off her even more after that :cautious:
I’ve unfollowed him too.

Reactions: 2
This is rea
They’re making me feel sick

View attachment 1611499
This feels quite disturbing. Having seen what Maisie’s like on social media she seems a very young 21 year old. She really comes actoss the same age as my 17 year old and their friends - not even exaggerating. I think the reason for this is that she’s been brought up in the EastEnders bubble - I think her mum was her chaperone. Whilst everyone else her age would’ve been surrounded by their peers, she would’ve been cucooned away from real life and its responsibilities.
Max knows this full well (he’s been around the block a few times) and I think is taking full of advantage of her.
He even seems to be at every performance of Strictly Ballroom too, giving her no time to mingle and gel with the company. I can’t see that going down too well with stage management.
He’s clearly love bombing her now - then comes the gaslighting - and then eventual ghosting.
It’s a shame that her own mother is so fame hungry too.
This is so textbook ⛳⛳⛳

Edited for typos - I’ve probably still missed a few!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Anyone watching SAS Who Dares Wins? Maisie’s hasn’t been featured, apart from maybe walking past someone else being filmed - there was a panoramic shot of her in a thong in the first programme - I’d imagine her thinking that she was going to be featured a lot more!

Reactions: 5
I don’t get how she’s ginger but has no ginger complexion - like she’s so tanned and it doesn’t seem to be fake tan and she’s no freckles on her shoulders etc. I was a dark ginge (brunette as I d got older) my sons a full on ginge & we both can’t tan for tit and covered in freckles. Weird to me.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get how she’s ginger but has no ginger complexion - like she’s so tanned and it doesn’t seem to be fake tan and she’s no freckles on her shoulders etc. I was a dark ginge (brunette as I d got older) my sons a full on ginge & we both can’t tan for tit and covered in freckles. Weird to me.
She has light freckles on her face, you could see them more when she was little. But she fake tans a lot. Not only is her hair ginger so is her body.
EEB5A2E8-CF07-4FE1-977B-316F3DDE58D9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The faces she pulls in tiktok videos make my skin crawl

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she’s dressed & the ropey shower room I thought she was in a young offenders institution 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He is a serial cheat. It won't be long and he'll have binned her off and on to the next one.

Reactions: 7