Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aka little Tiff from Eastenders. I'm all for self love, but this girl is on another level! Shes absolutely stunning but loathe the way she eye fucks herself in every image or video!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She has a very pushy stage mother who appears often in her Instagram and TikTok videos. When she did the Children in Need Strictly her mum appeared under every social media clip pretty much begging the main show to have her on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She definitely loves her self way too much.
Same could be said for her mother! It’s actually embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

She has a very pushy stage mother who appears often in her Instagram and TikTok videos. When she did the Children in Need Strictly her mum appeared under every social media clip pretty much begging the main show to have her on.
Yeah,she’s also her manager too .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was going to make a thread on this yesterday!

find her annoying, and she loves herself too much but i’ll let that slide as she is young and we’ve all been there but her mum on the other hand, Don’t know why but she makes me irrationally irritated and angry 🤣

maybe i’m old fashioned but some stuff needs to be left to the younger people and tik tok is one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’s so cute! Looks like she’s had her lips done? I agree with the overbearing mother but I genuinely like her so much and I’m not usually a fan of child stars/actors

Reactions: 3
I think she is a good actress and could have a good long career, just hope she doesn’t fall for the ease of social media fame as its hard to be taken seriously imo

Reactions: 5
She tried having a career escape singer I think before she went back to Eastenders. She looks like she bodybuilds!

I can not stand this girl. She is constantly popping up with her tongue hanging out despite me trying to hide her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have similar issues with her Mum, but as for Maisie - if I was that attractive and young, I’d be flaunting it too! And she hasn’t had much else to do over the last few weeks, other than make TikToks!

Reactions: 16
I think she is a good actress and could have a good long career, just hope she doesn’t fall for the ease of social media fame as its hard to be taken seriously imo
What’s the current percentage of ex eastenders actresses having a career after leaving? I can think of maybe six out of the hundreds they’ve had on who still get work these days

Reactions: 6
I'm not for one second saying Maisie's not a pretty girl but her look is so based around that deep fake tan she uses and heavy make up (I'd prefer to see her back with her natural pale freckled skin and soft curls in her hair)
She just looks so bolshy and pouty and worse still a good ten years older than she actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21