Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone watches Mickey Jo on YouTube (theatre reviewer) it doesn’t seem that Strictly Ballroom has the best reviews and is an overall tit-show 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Erm, did anyone just see her on Children in Need? She was playing for charity on Blankety Blank and wearing hot pants, an oversized shirt and yeti boots. She looked like she had just got out of bed. Totally innapropriate for a charity show, especially when there's kids playing too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Erm, did anyone just see her on Children in Need? She was playing for charity on Blankety Blank and wearing hot pants, an oversized shirt and yeti boots. She looked like she had just got out of bed. Totally innapropriate for a charity show, especially when there's kids playing too.
Probably trying to look sexy for Max watching at home, reminding him of how hot she is so he doesn’t cheat 😂 he will have to let that tattoo heal before he dips his wick elsewhere incase he has to schedule in for another offer up 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She gives off horrendous “I’m not like other girls, I’m just like one of the booooyyzz 🤪 🤪 “ energy. Can’t stand her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I remember years ago waiting to meet The Wanted in Liverpool... they pulled up, got out and coz no one immediately ran upto Max he stormed off in an almighty huff and refused to come back out 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You are joking! What an absolute bellend 🤣 there’s definitely something off with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12