Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the ACTUAL! is he doing her from behind?! And they posted it? šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Yeah I think someone else said but she was just bending over to set her phone up but heā€™s holding her from behind , so uncomfy either way I feel like even though itā€™s technically not ā€œinappropriateā€ I would never post something like that , these two seem like they always wanna prove something to everyone elsešŸ˜­

Reactions: 7
They look like a wannabe posh and becks from the 90s. I do not get what she sees in max. Heā€™s vile šŸ¤¢
61A4CA62-AC8D-4BA7-9178-D95B96FB558B.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I showed my mum the pic of him and she said exactly what someone else on this thread but it absolutely cracked me up hearing it from her. ā€œHe looks like heā€™s got AIDSā€ seems to be a common view šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Him sucking on that šŸ­ on the bus gave me the heave lol.

I bet her mum is buzzing that Maisie is dating someone famous. She gives me proper Kris Jenner vibes šŸ˜³
Same on the lollipop. He just looks so slimy šŸ¤®

It seems theyā€™ve pushed Maisie into the ā€œlimelightā€ but max would be bottom of the pile for my daughter

Reactions: 6
Why does he look like the type to go missing for days doing god knows what far too intense too quick gonna end in tears

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Him sucking on that šŸ­ on the bus gave me the heave lol.

I bet her mum is buzzing that Maisie is dating someone famous. She gives me proper Kris Jenner vibes šŸ˜³
Yeah she calls herself Js management but I looked ages ago and couldnā€™t see any other clients apart from Maisie and her sister

Reactions: 6
šŸ˜‚ what is wrong with this girl honestly

How is she attracted to this fella, heā€™s dressed like my dad šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First she created the breakup rumours, now sheā€™s starting up the engagement rumours, cba

Reactions: 16
šŸ˜‚ what is wrong with this girl honestly

How is she attracted to this fella, heā€™s dressed like my dad šŸ˜…
Just like any 21 year old, itā€™s probably the excitement of an older man - particularly from a boy band that she would have grown up with. Itā€™s Max that should know better, should being there word there.

Reactions: 29
The pair of them look absolutely filthy with all that tan they creosote themselves in. Really off- putting. :sick:

Reactions: 13
Considering they are in Cyprus for her cousins wedding bit much making it about themselves with engagement rumours

Reactions: 7
Just like any 21 year old, itā€™s probably the excitement of an older man - particularly from a boy band that she would have grown up with. Itā€™s Max that should know better, should being there word there.
Iā€™m 34 and never ever thought max was attractive. He had an appalling reputation, with good reason.
Considering they are in Cyprus for her cousins wedding bit much making it about themselves with engagement rumours
I think thatā€™s maxā€™s style though. Iā€™ve never been a wanted fan, so I didnā€™t follow much about Tom, but knew about what he was going through. I remember watching the itv full Monty last autumn and the wanted performed. Ashley spoke to Tom at the end and Max looked so salty because of it. I remember thinking this whole show is about cancer and raising money and awareness. I think max got used to be being the centre of the stage, centre of attention and considered good looking. Even in Tomā€™s last days, he couldnā€™t just let him be the centre.

Reactions: 10
Didnā€™t maisie leave East Enders to give it a go in Hollywood? At least thatā€™s what I read, what happened to that?

Reactions: 2