Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a dressing room, Amy Hart commented saying it used to be her room

Reactions: 2
A lot of the theatres that strictly tour use have old dishevelled dressing rooms to be fair, theatres tend to spend the money on what the audience can see, they don’t really update backstage unless they need to. Granted the dressing room maisie is in is especially disheveled 😂 anyways her and that ick of a boyfriend are a laughing stock, how’s he standing around his grown ass friends and their partners with his 21 year old😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There may be trouble at mill, they haven’t mentioned each other for a couple of days, at least!
Also, Max’s messages have become pretty transparent when he’s trying to wind someone-up - usually an girlfriend or an ex.
Don’t forget everyone, he’s so happy he’s even had to post that fact on insta.
You spoke too soon

4AEE753B-5F0D-4A9A-A7F2-AFC42F1CEB5A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just thinking , Maisie must have such low self esteem to go with someone like Max. She seems to have pretty secure parents, (as OTT as the mum may be) they seem to all get along quite well … so why the hell does she feel the need to be with a relatively older, known cheat 🤨 girl you can’t change him, you’re not an exception, he’s just gonna do you as bad and you’re gonna look stupid.

Reactions: 14
She was pretty impressive on celebrity SAS. She's obviously got quite a bit about her I don't get how she can make such poor, cringey life choices.

Reactions: 8
She was pretty impressive on celebrity SAS. She's obviously got quite a bit about her I don't get how she can make such poor, cringey life choices.
She is really young, and let's face it Max is hot. We all make these choices when her age, it's part of growing up. They are both cringe and I'm sure in years to come she'll look back mortified but remember the good sex 🤣 he has the equipment for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is all gonna end in tears....
Once a cheater always a cheater...she is a young beautiful girl she could so so much better !

Reactions: 13