Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she can't afford to buy a house so be it most can't her age especially with a baby. Although 8 think it's due to her excessive spending. But don't pretend your not buying as your not fussed she clearly does want to 🙈

Reactions: 8
Why is she so obsessed and fixated on sleep and naps with her child. She can’t go a day without mentioning it.
she claims E sleeps 6pm- 7.30am and often doesn’t nap in the day. If she’s happy, thriving, sleeping through and developing then why are you obsessing over her napping. You put her to bed so early because you’re done parenting by 6pm. She gets 13.5h sleep at night, it’s not very surprising she doesn’t nap in the day.
it’s like all she wants is her child to sleep like a newborn again so she can have more freedom and do whatever she wants while the kid sleeps.

Reactions: 10
Do none of this girls family tell her how much she is hindering Elsie’s development with those awful clunky boots she keeps putting on the poor child
Someone commented on her latest tiktok saying this. Her response back was i know but she jumped in a puddle with them and only had these in the car 🧐🧐

Funny that as shes seen only wearing these shows so when did she jump in this puddle. Maybe stop buying crap for your rental and buy some shoes from clarks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she needs soft sole shoes ffs not airforce or timberlands , she just wants elsie to look fashionable no care for her development!!
---
also sorry but the only shoes you have in the car ? why have you even bought the shoes when they clearly aren’t right ! that’s the bloody issue here. Getting really annoyed about this 😂

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she just learn from her mistakes! Just own it and say thank you for informing me I had no idea and will go buy some more suitable ones?

Reactions: 8
Why can’t she just learn from her mistakes! Just own it and say thank you for informing me I had no idea and will go buy some more suitable ones?
Because lord Farquhar is never wrong, she never listened when Elsie’s flat head was mentioned or when people were saying the reason the kid doesn’t sleep is because she’s got no routine and will only nap in the car

Reactions: 3
Is she teaching her it or is mr tumble teaching her it lol
Its Ms Rachel as the "more" sign she is doing is american sign language isnt it? Im sure more is different in BSL but correct me if im wrong!
We went to baby sign when my little girl was 4 months and more was like a flat palm onto a fist? We gave up after a term and my baby talks and communicates fine 😂😂

Am sorry now but have I heard right? "I was solo parenting" so she left the house on her own with the toddler for a couple of hours!! Am I missing something is she s single parent now?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am sorry now but have I heard right? "I was solo parenting" so she left the house on her own with the toddler for a couple of hours!! Am I missing something is she s single parent now?
It was the ‘my baby never leaves my side’ for me🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No, if the Honey Monster takes the bins out, she's solo parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s live now. They’re going travelling around Thailand now instead of buying a house

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s live now. They’re going travelling around Thailand now instead of buying a house
Until next week when she decides she wants to renovate a 5 bed farmhouse or whatever other delulu plan she has 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And where exactly are they going to keep their entire house worth of stuff? She has SO much crap, where is she going to store that whilst they’re away? And when they come back where will they live? I assume they’ll expect to move in with family again 🙄

Reactions: 4