Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no plan in life. It’s like she has an idea and must run with it right away. Poor Elsie doesn’t know if she’s coming or going.

Reactions: 10
She has no plan in life. It’s like she has an idea and must run with it right away. Poor Elsie doesn’t know if she’s coming or going.
It comes across as her not really having a personality and she’s trying different ones to see which fits.
- young mum
- raising a baby
- ‘perfect mum’ ideals
- travelling with a baby
- DIY ideas (that horrific strawberry party)
- clothes hauls
- renting a house
- buying a house

Whichever one instagrams the best will be the one she will go for.

Reactions: 8
Elsie’s sleeping won’t last long then will it. Travelling Thailand over giving your child stability and a home in todays current climate. Such a good parent Maisie always thinking of yourself

Reactions: 7
It comes across as her not really having a personality and she’s trying different ones to see which fits.
- young mum
- raising a baby
- ‘perfect mum’ ideals
- travelling with a baby
- DIY ideas (that horrific strawberry party)
- clothes hauls
- renting a house
- buying a house

Whichever one instagrams the best will be the one she will go for.
This is exactly what she's doing. She tries something, nobody's really interested, so she moves onto the next thing. She's desperately trying to cling on to that bit of Tiktok "fame" that she found so that she doesn't have to rejoin the real world and get a proper job.

I'd bet a bit percentage of her tit tote customers are the type of Tiktok followers who think it's cool to buy from someone they watch online. Once they get bored and find the next person to watch and give their money to, the tote money will stop and she'll need another income. She's clearly hoping she can make herself into some sort of influencer, and she's just trying to work out what kind.

It's about time some of the adults in her life stepped in and told her to grow up and make a stable life for her child.

Reactions: 6
It's about time some of the adults in her life stepped in and told her to grow up and make a stable life for her child.
Her own mum won't though seen as though Maisie is spending her TikTok money on Adele tickets and a city break for her birthday 🫣

I feel so sorry for E, she will just not feel like she belongs anywhere and really should be playing with kids her own age and experiencing nursery or similar setting soon seen as her mum only really takes her to Tesco 😭

Reactions: 5
Her own mum won't though seen as though Maisie is spending her TikTok money on Adele tickets and a city break for her birthday 🫣

I feel so sorry for E, she will just not feel like she belongs anywhere and really should be playing with kids her own age and experiencing nursery or similar setting soon seen as her mum only really takes her to Tesco 😭
Don't be silly, she can't take her to baby groups because she doesn't like them herself. And she can possibly push herself out of her own comfort zone to benefit her child.
Plus, if she's at a baby group, that's 2 hours less to spend in Tesco.

She's a fanny.

• Haha
I also caught some of the live, and the house she went to view was a 4 bed.. she can’t even manage Elsie’s room or the whole house for that matter she’s delusional

This is exactly what she's doing. She tries something, nobody's really interested, so she moves onto the next thing. She's desperately trying to cling on to that bit of Tiktok "fame" that she found so that she doesn't have to rejoin the real world and get a proper job.

I'd bet a bit percentage of her tit tote customers are the type of Tiktok followers who think it's cool to buy from someone they watch online. Once they get bored and find the next person to watch and give their money to, the tote money will stop and she'll need another income. She's clearly hoping she can make herself into some sort of influencer, and she's just trying to work out what kind.

I forgot all about her tote business! Just goes to show how shite it actually is 🙈

I can’t believe she goes out in public like that. She looks awful. Tight top, showing off her belly tucked into jeans that are too tight and showing off her gunt. Awful.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Least she is finally walking on her own but of course is bare foot as she should be!

Reactions: 3
Sorry but they aren’t even that expensive? I know it’s probaly different everywhere but my kids is £25 each per month I don’t think that’s bad considering it is a life lesson

Reactions: 7
Sorry but they aren’t even that expensive? I know it’s probaly different everywhere but my kids is £25 each per month I don’t think that’s bad considering it is a life lesson
All the baby and toddler lessons around me are expensive to be fair. We pay £12 for half an hour and that was one of the cheapest options.

That being said, my little one LOVES swimming. He’s 14 months and has been going for a year now. He has learnt so much and has the best time in every class. That alone is worth every penny, let alone the life saving skills he will eventually learn! That’s why I prioritise paying the swimming bill for the term over other things 🙃

Reactions: 3
Yeah the swimming lessons in my area are expensive too varied from £70-£96 a month depending on length of the term.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.