Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The franchised ones are expensive. I took my first child to Waterbabies. Paid nearly £2000 for them to constantly want to dunk her under the water and she ended up terrified 🙄

All of my children swim at my gym and it’s about £40 a month each. Local council leisure centres will offer them cheaper too.

Either way, she’s always on about flashing the cash. If she can afford pointless Zara hauls and £20,000 travelling to Australia, a critical life skill shouldn’t pose too much of a financial worry.

That baby is just bottom priority for Maisie and it’s upsetting to see.

Reactions: 8
The fact that Elsie has only just started taking unassisted steps and she just lets her walk into the car park and around the entrance to the leisure centre insane. Of course she will fall and hurt herself. Bless her! She has no clue and I’m sick of her saying she’s raising and confident girlie blah blah! Look after her properly, stop holding her back!

Reactions: 7
My son is autistic and non verbal so I take him to Sen swimming lessons which are 1 to 1 £25 for a half hour session on a Saturday, but it’s an important life skill so I find the money some how

Reactions: 2
That Nandos date video, she comes across SO smug-and she honestly thinks Elsie is a full blown toddler, wow she’s in for a shock when she hits 3, can answer back and knows what she wants 🤣 I think Maisie’s age really shows in her arrogance and smugness towards parenting

Reactions: 14
What’s the most annoying part about her smugness at parenting is that she can’t bloody handle parenting!!! Can’t cope when she’s ’solo Parenting’ can’t get her child to sleep. Cant stay in the house with her child. Can’t get her to nap other than in the car. Can’t cope being alone with her child. Yet she think she’s winning being a young irresponsible parent who got herself knocked up because she’s so bloody immature and thought by diagnosing herself infertile was the only birth control she needed. The only person she’s kidding is herself.

Reactions: 13
The fact that Elsie has only just started taking unassisted steps and she just lets her walk into the car park and around the entrance to the leisure centre insane. Of course she will fall and hurt herself. Bless her! She has no clue and I’m sick of her saying she’s raising and confident girlie blah blah! Look after her properly, stop holding her back!
Based on the fact she doesn't strap Elsie into the pram because she doesn't like it, I'm guessing that Elsie doesn't like holding hands, so she just doesn't do it.

My eldest wouldn't hold hands when he first started walking, so he wore reins, or he went in the pram or trolley seat. There was no way he was wandering around free, it's too dangerous.

She really needs to realise that some boundaries are necessary with kids. You can't just let them get their own way because you can't handle the paddies. Especially when it comes to safety.

Reactions: 6
Funny she has no problem blowing thousands of pounds on her holidays but doesn't want to pay about £20 for swimming lessons!

That Nandos date video, she comes across SO smug-and she honestly thinks Elsie is a full blown toddler, wow she’s in for a shock when she hits 3, can answer back and knows what she wants 🤣 I think Maisie’s age really shows in her arrogance and smugness towards parenting
Yep my 1 year old is sooo different to my 3 year old 🤣

• Haha
She already said SHE hates getting dry after swimming and because SHE doesn't like it then she obviously won't sacrafice that for a life skill for her baby
Suppose it also means she would be tied into a term at the same place and same time every week and heaven forbid she has to have a routine or stay in the same place for that long!

And yeah the smugness is soo annoying, so childish and not at all relateable.

I can’t deal with her smugness, I thought it was fine and dandy to take my one year old to restaurants too…and then he turned three…yeah we no longer do that 🤣
I hope Elsie knocks her flat on her arse and gives her a right wake up call when she’s a threenager.

Reactions: 6
So much to unpack here 😭 she is so odd. What does she mean she knew her body wouldn’t let her give birth vaginally? It’s giving “I got pregnant because I self diagnosed myself as infertile 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
So much to unpack here 😭 she is so odd. What does she mean she knew her body wouldn’t let her give birth vaginally? It’s giving “I got pregnant because I self diagnosed myself as infertile 🙄🙄
Eh? I’ve not seen her birth story but the bfg got her pregnant vaginally so I’m sure she could give birth vaginally if she could be bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really pissing me off when she keeps referring to Elsie as her "surprise pregnancy"
Such a silly way of wording it, like she wants people to comment asking if shes pregnant
Also it cant have been a bloody surprise if you were stupid enough to think the pull out method is a form of contraception
I really think she wanted to have a baby but bangs on about it being a shock so she doesnt get judged? I dont know how her childish brain works but I feel sorry for E growing up being referred to as that term ☹

Reactions: 12
Really pissing me off when she keeps referring to Elsie as her "surprise pregnancy"
Such a silly way of wording it, like she wants people to comment asking if shes pregnant
Also it cant have been a bloody surprise if you were stupid enough to think the pull out method is a form of contraception
I really think she wanted to have a baby but bangs on about it being a shock so she doesnt get judged? I dont know how her childish brain works but I feel sorry for E growing up being referred to as that term ☹
It’s the same energy as people who refer to their children as crotch goblins and pet sperm. Such ick.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They were raw dogging and she's got the nerve to say it was a surprise pregnancy cos she self diagnosed infertility. She's a bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sometimes people refer to their pregnancies as unplanned but not when describing their actual human child, it’s bizarre

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she took the hump with BFG cos he had a lie in for 30 minutes and she didn't, then she refused to empty the bin cos it's "not her job"

Actually embarrassing. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe she took the hump with BFG cos he had a lie in for 30 minutes and she didn't, then she refused to empty the bin cos it's "not her job"

Actually embarrassing. 😭
It’s giving… immature behaviour. Who’s the child, her or Elsie?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.