Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silly cow has finally admitted she’s cheated on the no spend Jan. only took her all month to admit it

Reactions: 3
I can only see one of Elsie walking and the other is a montage of Elsie. 🧐
Must have been over 24hrs. She did say in the comments she was gonna make a video so you can eagerly await the crappy boring excuses she makes 🙄

So now she wants to buy a house, rent it out and go travelling 🥴

Untill she realises she has to have a buy to rent mortgage on the house, which usually has a higher deposit and higher interest rates and not just a normal mortgage 🙃

Reactions: 11
God she really can't handle any comments that don't lick her arse

Reactions: 1
Shes deleted the comments about Zara of the last video. I saw them earlier today and there was a few. Now they are gone and shes responded woth ill return what she hasnt worn. Other words she will keep it all and claim its all been worn

Reactions: 1
What was this? It says video currently unavailable
She posted a Zara haul and a few people told her they are on the boycott list for Palestine (nothing bad as far as I could see, just people genuinely trying to educate her) and she posted that she didn't know, but she actually blocked and deleted people/comments about it to make herself look better.

IMG_2837.jpeg

Last edited:
Poor Elsie can’t even have a day at home when poorly and has to be dragged out to the shops and for ‘fresh air’ to keep to Maisie’s routine. Poor child.

Reactions: 6
STOP PUTTING THOSE UGLY GIANT BOOTS ON YOUR BABY THAT CANT WALK ON HER OWN YET
Her foot is soooo pointed out on that insta reel, can't be doing her feet any good 😭 i know its been said loads but surely someone like her mum should have a word and tell her about this stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lets see how much tit she buys now its 1st of Feb 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.