Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I’m all for a little snark here and there, but honestly some of the comments in this thread are disgusting. I hope you are all rocking a six pack and have the perkiest tatas going the way you talk down about another woman, it’s the worst I’ve ever read. I’m sorry it’s crossing a line. She’s not the smartest, yes she’s online and that’s going to be a target, but my god. Imagine how you’d feel if you were exposed for this stuff…or how your children would feel if they knew this is how you bitched about another child’s mum? Idk, it’s actually worrying.
1714134972467.png

This is tattle my love. Are you lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
No fucking way Maisie, you still have to pay rent even when you’re not there???
All the times I’ve been on holiday and cancelled my mortgage payments because I’m out of the house…Heck, thank goodness you taught me something 🙄🫠

Doesn’t she drone on

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mooms

Chatty Member
Wow! I can’t believe she actually typed that out forgetting that she’s posted her daughter to hundreds of thousands of strangers everyday since she was born! Strangers ALREADY know who she is. They know her name, birthday, whereabouts she lives, her routine, names of her other family members! She won’t let strangers in public see her daughter’s name but will happily post her to anonymous strangers online? Who could easily stalk her based on the information that SHE gives out. It’s insane that she cannot see the irony here. It’s funny that she’ll post personal information way worse but it’s Elsie’s name she’s worried about strangers knowing?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

cwymmie

VIP Member
Nothing is more strange to me than when these influencers set up a camera and film themselves driving away from the house, then they have to stop and turn around and go get the camera back 🤣🤣🤣 wtf is the point

• Haha
Reactions: 23

beegee

Don't know why it took her 7-10 business days just to make a video saying nothing qas broken 🤣 drama queen and had to be all about her.
Bet she is seething he has to stay in bed and she actually has to be a parent (and look after her boyfriend!)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This girl is either dumb or really deluded. Who the hell books flights to Singapore without even looking at the prices of accommodation first? Singapore is well known to be an expensive place to stay what did she expect?🙄
---
Also why does she keep saying backpacking. They won’t be backpacking they’ll be staying in big hotels with massive suitcases and eating pepperoni pizzas everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It really annoyed me how in a lot of her other videos at home she’s like “we don’t put Elsie in nursery or childcare” as if they deserve a medal or something but now they’re on holiday she’s happy to shove her in the baby club with strangers abroad😂 They can quite clearly afford nursery or a childminder as they’re always splashing the cash on holidays and travelling so I don’t get why they wouldn’t put her in for even 1 day a week to make friends that aren’t a naked plastic doll 😂

• Haha

beegee

I thought this thread was quite tame 🤣 she needs to head over to Becki Jones and she will be in for a real shock ahaha

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
In that video where Maisie goes shopping for MORE holiday clothes Elsie’s head is so flat! It’s so sad. I also think Elsie looks like a boy and I don’t know why.
I'm going to hell but that kid is not cute at all.

• Haha
  • Heart

beegee

You'd be well annoyed if you were one of the other mums, spent all day with all the kids and just wanted to enjoy your curry in peace but then little E is sat at the table 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ cos her mum can't hold a routine / lets her sleep 3 hours in the day for an easy life not realising it impacts their night haha

Reactions: 21

Sph2020X

Just watched maisie’s latest insta post and Charlie slipped over in the kids pool when with Elsie. Has to be on bedrest for 1 week and no walking on it for 3-4 weeks, of course all Maisie is worried about is solo parenting for longer than anticipated. Maybe this will make her more appreciative of the help she gets rather than abuse it when she gets home

Reactions: 21