Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the "no spend January" because she's still wanting to get a mortgage and she's trying to make her bank statements and spending habits look better?

Reactions: 3
Why all of a sudden does she keep going on about how expensive things are?! Before she’s always made out money isn’t an object. Is she trying to be relatable? Also, why is she going to see a house? She can’t look after the house she’s got!!
Because before she had no responsibilities to pay for, only Elsie, she now has actual bills so she can’t just waste all of her money

Reactions: 4
Was the "no spend January" because she's still wanting to get a mortgage and she's trying to make her bank statements and spending habits look better?
She’s never going to get on the ladder in that case. No chance she can do three months of minimal spending 😂 she barely made one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They normally want 3 months worth so she’ll have to try a bit harder than that!

Reactions: 1
They normally want 3 months worth so she’ll have to try a bit harder than that!
You know that, I know that, but does this idiot know that? 😂

When we were sorting our mortgage they even questioned why we might have withdrawn cash. She's got a lot of work to do to prove she can handle a mortgage.

Reactions: 2
Never mind her outgoings. Do they even have the salaries to get a mortgage? He works 4 days a week. And she works 4 days every 6 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she realise that buying a house isnt like buying clothes. The way she was like i wanted to see this house as i like it and if i did i can than look into saving for it 🧐 Houses can sell quickly if in demand, not wait around for her to decide

Poor home owners and estate agents wasting their time for 21yr old to play house and waste a viewing

Reactions: 7
Does she realise that buying a house isnt like buying clothes. The way she was like i wanted to see this house as i like it and if i did i can than look into saving for it 🧐 Houses can sell quickly if in demand, not wait around for her to decide

Poor home owners and estate agents wasting their time for 21yr old to play house and waste a viewing
I'm surprised she's even been allowed to look. When we were buying ours, none of the agents would book a viewing unless you had a mortgage agreed already. There's no way she's qualifying for a mortgage unless she's told some massive porkies.

She is very immature! She has a lot of growing up to do and I don’t think she is aware of it.

Reactions: 9
Her car stinks and she's not even arsed. 🤢

Imagine booking a house viewing to "get it out of your system" I swear she's not a real grown up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she that delulu that she thought if she liked thay 4 bed detached house she visited then she would be able to afford not only a deposit but then be accepted on a mortgage when she seems to have a chronic spending problem 😭🤣

And now she has bought tickets for Adele and flights and a hotel?! She is honestly wild

She’s on her high at the moment, bringing in an income from tiktok, but with that comes a fall… this doesn’t last forever.
She may be able to bring it back for a short amount of time by having another, but they have completely f themselves over for the future and there’s nothing to fall back on…
She is lazy, I can’t imagine if all failed her wanting to go and work and couldn’t imagine putting in the effort for maybe some further education…

Reactions: 3
She’s on her high at the moment, bringing in an income from tiktok, but with that comes a fall… this doesn’t last forever.
She may be able to bring it back for a short amount of time by having another, but they have completely f themselves over for the future and there’s nothing to fall back on…
She is lazy, I can’t imagine if all failed her wanting to go and work and couldn’t imagine putting in the effort for maybe some further education…
This is true. Once her Tiktok followers have all lost interest and stopped buying her tit totes, she's not likely to be making a lot from that. Hopefully, being a parent, she'll have a plan for the future to keep supporting her daughter, but unfortunately she's so immature that I can't see it.

We all know how much she loves Tesco, she'll be spending a lot more time there stacking shelves eventually.*

*(nothing against supermarket staff, I do similar myself. I just can't see little miss wannabe influencer wanting to do it.)

How much would that house of been? 4 bed detached in nice looking village, has anyone seen it on Thomas Morris? I bet homeowner or estate agent took one look at her and thought NO way

How much would that house of been? 4 bed detached in nice looking village, has anyone seen it on Thomas Morris? I bet homeowner or estate agent took one look at her and thought NO way
I couldn’t find it. But also got bored looking 😂

I couldn’t find it. But also got bored looking 😂
I was stuck nap trapped with my baby so had the time to scroll 😆 i cant find it at all. But re looking at the video, it looks like could be a different property to the one with the for sale sign. I had too much time on my hands 🤦🏼‍♀️😆

Do none of this girls family tell her how much she is hindering Elsie’s development with those awful clunky boots she keeps putting on the poor child

This is true. Once her Tiktok followers have all lost interest and stopped buying her tit totes, she's not likely to be making a lot from that. Hopefully, being a parent, she'll have a plan for the future to keep supporting her daughter, but unfortunately she's so immature that I can't see it.

We all know how much she loves Tesco, she'll be spending a lot more time there stacking shelves eventually.*

*(nothing against supermarket staff, I do similar myself. I just can't see little miss wannabe influencer wanting to do it.)
I’m pretty sure she used to work in a supermarket before she had Elsie.