Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are so many videos she makes just her telling us how much money sheā€™s spent that day. Is that all she has going on in her life ffs

Reactions: 10
She really doesnt deserve nice things does she, her house and car are just treated like tit šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Last week she said she spent Ā£600 on new tyres and a full service and then today she's said it again as if it didn't happen last week? šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
I feel like she's not had this car 2 minutes. If it needed new tyres already, either they were nearly bald when she bought it, or her driving is terrible.

I feel like she's not had this car 2 minutes. If it needed new tyres already, either they were nearly bald when she bought it, or her driving is terrible.
Her car has the wrong badge on when she bought it - and now the dodgy tyres šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
Her car has the wrong badge on when she bought it - and now the dodgy tyres šŸ¤”

She got her car from motorpoint in Peterboroughā€¦. Anyone from Peterborough (including me) knows you DONT but a car from there so her own fault really šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ (I know sheā€™s not from Peterborough but sheā€™s pretty local)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Elsieā€™s feet in them boots :( makes me sad
Elsie in general makes me sad tbh! Sheā€™s not allowed to be a baby/toddler. Sheā€™s got to be out constantly. Not allowing her to discover walking at home and getting her confidence. Somehow Maisie is up for mum awards when sheā€™s holding her back and she dresses her terribly! Makes her look like a little boy.

Reactions: 10
She raves about the baby sign language too like its pinacle when all it looks like she can do is sign "more" when really, my 15 month old just says the word more šŸ˜‚ and because I actually spend time with my daughter, I know what she wants /needs without the need for sign. (I know its benefical to learn some but the way she bangs on about it its like she invented it šŸ¤£)

Reactions: 9
She raves about the baby sign language too like its pinacle when all it looks like she can do is sign "more" when really, my 15 month old just says the word more šŸ˜‚ and because I actually spend time with my daughter, I know what she wants /needs without the need for sign. (I know its benefical to learn some but the way she bangs on about it its like she invented it šŸ¤£)
THIS!! It actually annoys me when she goes on about the baby sign and she only says more šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Great if your child is signing. But it doesnā€™t seem like Elsie is talking much yet and as she keeps saying sheā€™s a stay at home mum, so should be helping her!

Reactions: 4
Not sure if any one else has seen a lady called Sam in the US her daughter is a similar age, probably younger and talks amazingly compared to Elsie. I do think Elsie is quite behind in a few areas but I guess Masie doesn't care as long as she gets her daily spending done.

So her video of the toddler bedtime routine is actually an Ad for her skin care and nothing to do with Elsie šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I feel like Maisie just ā€˜teachesā€™ her ā€˜signā€™ bc she cba to teach her to speak!!! Poor girl

The state of her car. šŸ¤¢ Dirty cow.
Her daughters room too on the latest video. How can your rooms be that messy? I swear she must go in, cause mess by throwing everything everywhere to then have content to film

Considering she states several times her daughter doesnā€™t even go in her bedroom, who actually causes that mess?? Messy Maisie

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s just Maisie being bloody lazy and never putting anything away. I bet she just opens the door a little and throws the clothes in. She could at least put them in a basket or something. I have a 2.5yo and his room has never gotten that messy. Sure sometimes the dirty clothes pile up in his hamper but thereā€™s not stuff thrown all over the room.

Reactions: 7
I feel like Maisie just ā€˜teachesā€™ her ā€˜signā€™ bc she cba to teach her to speak!!! Poor girl
See Iā€™d have to disagree with this. I donā€™t think you can necessarily ā€œteachā€ a baby to talk, you can only encourage. I have tried my damned hardest to get my little boy to speak, but he just isnā€™t ready to yet. I hope the time comes where he is speaking to me but Iā€™d hate for someone to think that it was because I was ā€œlazyā€. :(

Last edited:
See Iā€™d have to disagree with this. I donā€™t think you can necessarily ā€œteachā€ a baby to talk, you can only encourage. I have tried my damned hardest to get my little boy to speak, but he just isnā€™t ready to yet. I hope the time comes where he is speaking to me but Iā€™d hate for someone to think that it was because I was ā€œlazyā€. :(

Which is fine in your case but we are talking about Maisie. The laziest mum on the planet who we know for a face canā€™t be bothered to parent her child

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why all of a sudden does she keep going on about how expensive things are?! Before sheā€™s always made out money isnā€™t an object. Is she trying to be relatable? Also, why is she going to see a house? She canā€™t look after the house sheā€™s got!!