Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really enjoy Maisie’s content but recently she is just becoming more and more irritating. I don’t find her relatable in the slightest. “I spent £20k on holidays” okay Maisie there’s some things that don’t need to be spoken about in so much detail when there is families out there struggling to heat their homes and put food on their table. I’m all for people asking and you messaging them privately, but she’s used that to hook people in the first few seconds of her video because she knows people will watch it because let’s face it, most people are interested in finances.

The whole “unpaid jobs” and “solo parenting” really grinds my gears because she is not a solo parent. My friends husband works in the army, he’s away for months on end and she doesn’t even say she solo parents because she’s still got him to vent to, her in laws to help and 2 incomes!

Reactions: 11
I think she clearly reads her threads so everything she is doing/saying she knows shes gonna get a reaction for it. I think a lot of her videos like ‘unpaid work’ and ‘stealing charlies money’ is sarcasm/ knows it will get spoken about

Reactions: 2
Sad this thread isn’t called ‘ lazie Maizie, so large it’s crazie’ 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My child is nearly two and we have never had a “baby-free night” - or, in fact, “a baby free” few hours in the day! She makes out like she’s so hard done by when she has all of these “baby sitters” on tap at her disposal. As the title suggests, she’s an absolute fanny and she boils my piss. I used to like (we’ll use like loosely, I would tolerate) her content but she’s so fake and unrelatable and her true colours have really shone through recently.

Reactions: 12
My child is nearly two and we have never had a “baby-free night” - or, in fact, “a baby free” few hours in the day! She makes out like she’s so hard done by when she has all of these “baby sitters” on tap at her disposal. As the title suggests, she’s an absolute fanny and she boils my piss. I used to like (we’ll use like loosely, I would tolerate) her content but she’s so fake and unrelatable and her true colours have really shone through recently.
Yes my little one is 2.5 and the only baby free night I’ve had is when I had surgery in hospital! I do have family support but I don’t actually want to be away from my child, I just miss him too much. Maisie seems to palm her child off every opportunity she gets.

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for her to have a second one lmaooo. I was like her with my first, my mum had him a LOT for me. I was child free a lot, loved it. I had my second 2 years ago and I’ve been away from both my kids twice in 2 years. No one wants 2 kids at a time, it’s hard. I can’t wait for her to have that shock 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing is more strange to me than when these influencers set up a camera and film themselves driving away from the house, then they have to stop and turn around and go get the camera back 🤣🤣🤣 wtf is the point

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nothing is more strange to me than when these influencers set up a camera and film themselves driving away from the house, then they have to stop and turn around and go get the camera back 🤣🤣🤣 wtf is the point
Also when they set up the camera in the car. Get out and back in again just for content

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been working away today, left at 7am for a 2 hour train and finally due to get home around 8:30pm. My little boy (14 months) has been at nursery as usual but I’m desperate to see him and so sad that he’ll be in bed when I get home. In May I’ve got to work away overnight and I dread the thought.

I know my husband will look after him well, I know if any grandparent did then they would love it and so would he, but I’m mummy and sometimes he just needs me and the thought of him not seeing me for an extended period of time breaks my heart. I couldn’t palm him off on other people all the time, especially overnight. He has hurt himself today and has a swollen lip and I almost cried when I found out because I can’t give him a cuddle! I’m not even a ‘wrap them in bubble wrap’ overbearing parent, I just miss him!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ofc she went to the football match with Charlie (assuming he paid as you know no spend jan) as absolutely no way would she let him have a night off parenting on his own and be left solo parenting her own child.

Reactions: 9
Ofc she went to the football match with Charlie (assuming he paid as you know no spend jan) as absolutely no way would she let him have a night off parenting on his own and be left solo parenting her own child.
Heaven forbid he gets time to himself and a meal out without her 🤦🏻‍♀️ even though he seems to be the one always doing the food shop, always cleaning the kitchen etc

IMG_4407.jpeg

Does it have a joke under the lid? Why is opening the dye so funny? She’s just so disingenuous. I wouldn’t buy a single thing on her recommendation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9