Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say I can't believe she's asking for travel tips for travelling around Asia but I'm honestly not surprised šŸ¤£

"Guyyyss did you know that there's no massive shopping centers or Uber like in Australia?? I didn't but its fine, you know its all just part of the experience and making it such a vibe, after all I am just a first time teen mum who feel unexpectedly pregnant at 19, trying to juggle life with a toddler and run my own business whilst travelling ASIA"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_0422.jpeg

Forgot to post this comment the other day when I screenshot it, but looks like another holiday has already been planned for next year.

Reactions: 4
She says in her latest Tik tok that people she meets on holiday cant believe her and Charlie are 21/22. She looks so much older than her actual age, I donā€™t know how she doesnā€™t see that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She says in her latest Tik tok that people she meets on holiday cant believe her and Charlie are 21/22. She looks so much older than her actual age, I donā€™t know how she doesnā€™t see that?!
Yes I was going to say that itā€™s not because they have a child itā€™s because they both look so much older! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
She's absolutely obsessed with this idea of not looking or acting as young a 22!

Reactions: 8
Itā€™s bc she looks like a middle aged woman and dresses like a middle aged woman. Probably smells like a middle aged woman too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s bc she looks like a middle aged woman and dresses like a middle aged woman. Probably smells like a middle aged woman too
Looks and dresses like a middle-aged woman, acts like a spoilt child who won't be told she's wrong about anything.

Reactions: 10
Nice of them to go out and about to the shops with a stomach bug and spread it around.

Reactions: 6
I had my first son at 23 and looked young for my age.. and went on holiday .. never once did I have a conversation with someone and my age came up??!!!!?? Do you think thatā€™s her opener?! People interact and and the first thing she says is ā€œIM 21ā€ .. go away masie nobody actually cares

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if she just said she was worried about the holiday as the grandparents werenā€™t coming šŸ˜… if that doesnā€™t show how much she doesnā€™t have Elsie I donā€™t know what does

• Haha
Reactions: 11