Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not even that bad of a comment?! She just touchy because she knows babies thrive in a routine and E doesn't have one.

Also all these 'experiences' are total tit at her age. She needs things to encourage her development not all inclusive holidays floating around in pools.
Elsie not even gonna remember any of it. It’s all for Maisie’s benefit

how much money does she earn of tik tok to travel this all the time?

I mean didn’t she spend like £30K in Australia?

Reactions: 10

Exactly this! I have a 2.5yo and we have gone on some small local trips but we are saving big overseas trips until he is older and can remember/appreciate them.

I’m sure there’s lots of local things that she could take E too like the aquarium, kids museums etc if she really feels the need to be out and about all the time. I think she just doesn’t like interacting/entertaining her so it’s easier to strap her in the pram, walk around the shops and just point out things they see.

Reactions: 6
It's not even that bad of a comment?! She just touchy because she knows babies thrive in a routine and E doesn't have one.

Also all these 'experiences' are total tit at her age. She needs things to encourage her development not all inclusive holidays floating around in pools.
She can't take any form of criticism at all! The comment wasn't even bad.

Reactions: 13

This is very true. I travelled a lot with my eldest until she was 3 and covid hit.
We travelled to the Caribbean, Dubai and loads of the Med - she is 7 now and remembers none of it. If you ask her the best place she’s ever been she will talk about the time we went crabbing in Norfolk.
(No shade on Norfolk, we love exploring the UK too, just making a point)

She needs to just be honest and say that she is the one who wants to travel and they are doing it before E is at school and they are restricted. She would get a lot more respect for it, But everything she says is to make herself look like a wonderful parent and simultaneously put down other parents which isn't a good look.

Reactions: 12
Also yo any parents who cant afford to do these sorta of holidays, dont feel bad!
Theres sooo many videos i see on tiktok of “come with me for our 8 month first time abroad” videos. Then theres Maisie, bragging about £30k in Australia, now Asia. Thats not normal!

Kids dont remember at this age so dont feel the pressure of having to keep up especially with the current cost of living issues. I dont remember going to my parents honeymoon with them as a toddler but remember all the holidays down to Cornwall when i was young and they were the best.

The fact she has no shame wasting £30k on Australia is so bad. That money could of been saved for Elsies future. Cue her in two years when no one likes her as shes peeved too many people off or cares about her and her social media accounts arent as popluar.

She needs to just be honest and say that she is the one who wants to travel and they are doing it before E is at school and they are restricted. She would get a lot more respect for it, But everything she says is to make herself look like a wonderful parent and simultaneously put down other parents which isn't a good look.
But she likes the attention and people licking her ass, she thinks people are trolls and jealous of her, let’s be honest it’s not like get involved with local culture and eat different foods ,

Reactions: 4
She's probably gunna copy her friend Olivia and leave Elsie with a stranger whilst over there whilst they have some child free time... not like she ever has E for long on her own anyway😂

Reactions: 5
She's probably gunna copy her friend Olivia and leave Elsie with a stranger whilst over there whilst they have some child free time... not like she ever has E for long on her own anyway😂
but remember she has no village or help 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh she’s such a spoiled entitled girl.
I have four young children. We’ve had lots of holidays in the Uk, never abroad yet because of various circumstances, but they are still well rounded, understanding, cultured and educated children. Elsie isn’t going to remember any of this and I’m pretty sure they spent most of their time in Australia eating ice cream and açai bowls and moving air bnbs rather than actually taking in the local culture.

Reactions: 12
If she’s anything like her mother, Elsie will be far from cultured. Never heard her once speak in depth about a place they’ve visited. Usually about food or what Elsie did to irritate her.

Reactions: 19
I hate hate hate that some mums will feel tit for not being able to take their kids abroad because of Maisie’s bullshit!

My LO just turned two and honestly as well as money being tight I couldn’t even deal with taking her abroad this year and having to deal with tantrums on the plane.

Reactions: 14
It’s the fact she spends the money on travelling and crappy clothes and not on.. you know, a decent home or anything to help her child’s development like nursery.

We travel a lot, but if that meant we couldn’t afford our home and everything our child needs then we wouldn’t be doing it. She’s prioritising the wrong stuff, just so she can attempt to show off and prove people wrong that having an unplanned pregnancy has ruined her life.

Reactions: 18
Is she from Surrey, same as that girl Caroline?
Nah from Cambridgeshire I believe
---
if anything her constantly saying ‘my toddlers **th flight’ will not make Elsie better than any other child, if anything will make her sound like she loves to brag bc we all know kids repeat anything and everything!!!

Reactions: 6
Joke. My toddler loves 50p playgroup and playing out with the neighbour kids and a £2 football. If a £££££ mega trip was his baseline, where would we take it to when he’s older?

Re the stuff they left, I thought they’d left it on their balcony which I could sort of get, leaving it out to air as much as poss before packing them last. But actually leaving them on the sun loungers 🤯 bonkers.

Reactions: 9
I’ve honestly never felt so strongly about someone I don’t know 😂 each and every single thing she does really grates on me 😂 I feel sorry for Elsie, the kids got no chance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It annoys me how she keeps saying she is backpacking SE Asia when we know it will be a suitcase full of horrible linen trousers and beige snacks she takes with her 🧳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
not seen her on my fyp for ages but the video came up yesterday of her moaning about the flight so I can see nothings changed there!

ETA - I have a toddler and the thought of backpacking with her is my worst nightmare, I actually don’t know why you’d put yourself through that🤧 I’m convinced it’s not even for Elsie’s benefit, just for bragging rights like the ‘16 flights’ BS

Last edited:
Reactions: 7