Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taken mum pouch too far. You’re unhealthy and very overweight Maisie don’t blame the c section

Reactions: 11
I can’t work out her ‘tan’ lines. Why is the whole area under her neck white! From the chins?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No wonder she’s burnt to a crisp when she puts Suncream on like that!

it’s supposed to go on before your clothes Maisie!!!

And that white top is going to go a lovely tinge of spilt milk yellow if you slap suncream on like that!

Reactions: 10
Yeah it was after sun - however you absolutely put it on before clothes.

I thought everyone has a shower - lathers themself in after sun and then awkwardly sit on the bed waiting for it to soak in 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if she’s trying to justify why she’s so burnt or what but really she’s showing her stupidity by thinking if the sun isn’t out she can’t get burnt 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yeah it was after sun - however you absolutely put it on before clothes.

I thought everyone has a shower - lathers themself in after sun and then awkwardly sit on the bed waiting for it to soak in 😂
LOL yeah true I cover myself in it and sit there thinking ‘I’ve put too much on’ and stick to the crunchy bed sheets

Reactions: 3
Every time Maisie comes up on my FYP I’m just reminded that she’s as thick as sh!t. Does her one brain cell not get lonely?!

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s fully sitting out in the sun all day with the sunburn she already has just roasting some more! You need to cover up until the burn goes!! She’s such an idiot, it’s going to blister if she’s not careful

Reactions: 7
Do you think she realises how stupid she looks by rubbing her foundation down her neck, making her sunburn stick out even more 🤣😭 probably wouldn't look *as* bad if she didnt then plaster her face with make up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why is her foundation always so pale? I mean I know it looks so much worse now compared to the rest of her burnt body but I don’t see why she makes herself look like a ghost all the time.

Reactions: 8
So many questions…
Why is Elsie always dressed in the ugliest clothes?
Why does Maisie’s foundation always look far too light?
Why does she keeping talking about her age?
We get it, you accidentally on purpose got pregnant at 19, you don’t have to keep going on and on about it.
Why does she talk like that on her voiceovers like she’s funny….but she’s not?

Reactions: 18
Hope the redness goes down before her travels around Asia, especially if she goes away from the tourist hotpots.

2 young English people, both overweight, a toddler in toe and her vlogging 24/7. They'd already have the locals staring and being intrigued, throw in looking like a lobster and she'll be mobbed for photographs 🤣

• Haha
Her narrative she gets judged for been a young mum, when she dresses like an overweight middle aged menopausal nan, doesn't add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope the redness goes down before her travels around Asia, especially if she goes away from the tourist hotpots.

2 young English people, both overweight, a toddler in toe and her vlogging 24/7. They'd already have the locals staring and being intrigued, throw in looking like a lobster and she'll be mobbed for photographs 🤣

The locals will be obsessed with Elsie. They love a white baby. It can be quite overwhelming and it’s ok to say no for a photo. I have always found on my travels that they were incredibly kid and just loved the little ones. Watch Masie act like Elsie is the first white baby to ever make it across the Indian Ocean🤣

• Haha