Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really annoyed me how in a lot of her other videos at home she’s like “we don’t put Elsie in nursery or childcare” as if they deserve a medal or something but now they’re on holiday she’s happy to shove her in the baby club with strangers abroad😂 They can quite clearly afford nursery or a childminder as they’re always splashing the cash on holidays and travelling so I don’t get why they wouldn’t put her in for even 1 day a week to make friends that aren’t a naked plastic doll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It really annoyed me how in a lot of her other videos at home she’s like “we don’t put Elsie in nursery or childcare” as if they deserve a medal or something but now they’re on holiday she’s happy to shove her in the baby club with strangers abroad😂 They can quite clearly afford nursery or a childminder as they’re always splashing the cash on holidays and travelling so I don’t get why they wouldn’t put her in for even 1 day a week to make friends that aren’t a naked plastic doll 😂
I’ve noticed this too, she’s added it to her personality traits like becoming a mum at 20 etc…but it comes across quite judgemental to those that do use childcare for whatever reason they have

Reactions: 11
Uno what’s sad tho the baby has probably loved it baby club, getting to be a child and just play and paint pictures and being interacted with besides going to pissing Tesco.

Reactions: 18
Uno what’s sad tho the baby has probably loved it baby club, getting to be a child and just play and paint pictures and being interacted with besides going to pissing Tesco.
Exactly this! Being around other kids her age, different toys, being able to move about freely rather than strapped haphazardly into a pram and being taken down the aisles at the shops.

Reactions: 7
Can't wait to hear about the terrible flight they had with a toddler. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thing is though Elsie doesn’t seem very developed and maybe interaction with other kids at a nursery or even a play group could’ve benefited her and even Maisie she could’ve seen other ways of parenting or got tips etc etc

Reactions: 12
Thing is though Elsie doesn’t seem very developed and maybe interaction with other kids at a nursery or even a play group could’ve benefited her and even Maisie she could’ve seen other ways of parenting or got tips etc etc
Its all about how many flights your toddler has been on though really isn't it 🤪🛩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“It’s giving Benidorm / Blackpool” … what a horrible, stuck up snob. I’ve never been to either of these places, but sensing her tone.. it’s not to our Maisie’s standards…
Trying to portray a relatable mum to her followers, who most are experiencing a cost of living crisis and dream of going on just one holiday.
She just needs to stop making TikToks. She just has a vile personality.

“It’s giving Benidorm / Blackpool” … what a horrible, stuck up snob. I’ve never been to either of these places, but sensing her tone.. it’s not to our Maisie’s standards…
Trying to portray a relatable mum to her followers, who most are experiencing a cost of living crisis and dream of going on just one holiday.
She just needs to stop making TikToks. She just has a vile personality.
So judgemental! To be honest Maisie you look like you’d fit right in in Benidorm so I don’t know what you’re on about really

No amount of money would make me post this terribly unflattering angle of myself. 😭

IMG_5369.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve only recently found this thread after seeing Maisie come up on my FYP for a while. I’m a new mum and her content makes me feel really bad sometimes, especially about ‘not using childcare’ and the fact E has been on loads of holidays abroad. I felt guilty more than a few times watching her videos like I’m not doing enough.

Just want to thank you all for bringing me back down to earth and helping me realise that I’m doing okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Won’t put her toddler in arm bands and would rather just follow her around the pool? Sorry what?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s going to Asia in 3 weeks and has her vaccinations next week, I thought you had to have them 6-8 weeks before you go??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.