Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0867.jpeg

long time lurker but omg that sunburn!!!! i hope she’s being more responsible with E’s suncream 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her narrative she gets judged for been a young mum, when she dresses like an overweight middle aged menopausal nan, doesn't add up.
Honestly if she said she was late thirty’s I’d totally believe her, she looks so old for her age!

Reactions: 7
I just saw the video of her getting dressed and the sunburn!!!!!
It looks like she is wearing a pinky red top under her lemon dress as her neck and face is white !?!. I would of forgone make up or covered my body with make up as it looks baddddddddd. Thats sunburn ontop of sunburn.

Reactions: 6
Its the white creases in the arms for me 😂😂😂 has she really sat all day with her arms bent? What an idiot!!

• Haha
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I’m all for a little snark here and there, but honestly some of the comments in this thread are disgusting. I hope you are all rocking a six pack and have the perkiest tatas going the way you talk down about another woman, it’s the worst I’ve ever read. I’m sorry it’s crossing a line. She’s not the smartest, yes she’s online and that’s going to be a target, but my god. Imagine how you’d feel if you were exposed for this stuff…or how your children would feel if they knew this is how you bitched about another child’s mum? Idk, it’s actually worrying.

I’m all for a little snark here and there, but honestly some of the comments in this thread are disgusting. I hope you are all rocking a six pack and have the perkiest tatas going the way you talk down about another woman, it’s the worst I’ve ever read. I’m sorry it’s crossing a line. She’s not the smartest, yes she’s online and that’s going to be a target, but my god. Imagine how you’d feel if you were exposed for this stuff…or how your children would feel if they knew this is how you bitched about another child’s mum? Idk, it’s actually worrying.
1714134972467.png

This is tattle my love. Are you lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"She's not the smartest" - so you're saying she's dumb/an idiot?

Dumb, fat, .. Still bringing a person down.

The exit is up there in the corner, love. The little cross in the corner of your browser

Reactions: 17
You do realise we can all see your previous likes and comments right? You quite a judgy perfect parent aren't you...

This is tatle a place for us have a commentary on people who put their lives on show for people to comment on so they can monetize it. She literally posted two days ago talking about her body. If she doesn't want commentary about that subject then don't discuss it / monetize it. We don't live in a void and have to blindly agree with every other humans choices.

That fact is both her and her partner have a terrible relationship with food and exercise which they will pass onto the child.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if I’m more shocked about the fact her sunburn is as bad as it is, or that I’ve just read the comment of someone trying to stick up for her 😂 if she can make money off her talking about her body for the world to see, we can talk about it for free. Take your perky tatas elsewhere hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought this thread was quite tame 🤣 she needs to head over to Becki Jones and she will be in for a real shock ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maisie is that you?
Im not about body shaming but she kinda brings it on herself. She keeps saying post csection overhang. She had her baby ages ago.
Im 6 months post csection with a slight over hang but i feel like she needs to stop saying that as it can affect others in the same situation.
Just admit you have gained weight post birth, its hard raising a baby and having low sleep, so you eat to keep energy and it caught up with you

Reactions: 13
I feel like Maisie was in the room with us…. Very telling also when their likes were brought up and now the profile had gone. I think we have a familiar lurker 👀
---
I feel like Maisie was in the room with us…. Very telling also when their likes were brought up and now the profile had gone. I think we have a familiar lurker 👀
Just seen the account on another thread and I genuinely think it is someone in the centre parks group. Can’t tell me they all actually get on, maybe it’s far fetched… I just think they’re all very fake and potentially using each other for views. Bet most of them are on tattle.

Attachments

Maisie is that you?
Im not about body shaming but she kinda brings it on herself. She keeps saying post csection overhang. She had her baby ages ago.
Im 6 months post csection with a slight over hang but i feel like she needs to stop saying that as it can affect others in the same situation.
Just admit you have gained weight post birth, its hard raising a baby and having low sleep, so you eat to keep energy and it caught up with you
Exactly, the baby is coming 2yo, you can't keep blaming her. You've gained weight, it happens to the best of us!

Reactions: 9
So now she’s annoyed about the sunburn comments and has decided to stop vlogging 🤣 maybe if she wasn’t the colour of an absolute lobster and only getting redder then people wouldn’t feel the need to comment that she should cover up!

Reactions: 12
---

Just seen the account on another thread and I genuinely think it is someone in the centre parks group. Can’t tell me they all actually get on, maybe it’s far fetched… I just think they’re all very fake and potentially using each other for views. Bet most of them are on tattle.
Who do we know that uses the word vibe alot 🤔

Outfits a vibe. Bathrooms a vibe. Elsie's moods a vibe 🤣

Reactions: 5
So now she’s annoyed about the sunburn comments and has decided to stop vlogging 🤣 maybe if she wasn’t the colour of an absolute lobster and only getting redder then people wouldn’t feel the need to comment that she should cover up!
Didnt last long, just saw a new video on my fyp on tiktok 😒

Reactions: 2
"I didn't think I'd burn in the shade"
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Can somebody please please educate her before she ends up with 3rd degree burns 🙃🙃

Reactions: 7