Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit she's put Elsie in is awful.

Of course they went to the Hard Rock Café, because God forbid they try something authentic to the area.

No car seat? Then go somewhere you can walk you silly cow. Abroad or not, accidents can happen.

FASTEN YOUR CHILD INTO HER PUSHCHAIR PROPERLY!

I swear this girl is hoping her kid will get injured just so she's got some "interesting" content.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but stop trying to blame your weight on the fact you had a baby😂🫠
Her size and outfit choices age her so much, she looked lovely when she was on a weight loss/gym kick before she got pregnant. The constant holiday food and meals out at home won't be helping I'm sure.

Reactions: 11
Her size and outfit choices age her so much, she looked lovely when she was on a weight loss/gym kick before she got pregnant. The constant holiday food and meals out at home won't be helping I'm sure.
She never shows what she eats in a day so I would guess it’s absolute shite. Probably binges once Elsie is in bed.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if I’m being completely thick but her latest tiktok makes 0 sense. They got in a taxi with no bank cards & no cash?? But then continued to go to a restaurant/cafe and have drinks?? Again with apparently no bank cards or cash..Or did I just misunderstand that??

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I’m being completely thick but her latest tiktok makes 0 sense. They got in a taxi with no bank cards & no cash?? But then continued to go to a restaurant/cafe and have drinks?? Again with apparently no bank cards or cash..Or did I just misunderstand that??
They could be using Apple Pay. We used that when we were abroad. No idea what they would do about the taxi without any cash though.

She is now begging for votes on the new awards ceremony thing.

Maybe she didnt bring anything but Charlie did so he has to pay for everything. It was like her no spend january challenge. She didnt spend her money but spent Charlies and said his money is like free moneh

Reactions: 6
She was deleting comments about her not strapping her in or putting her seat belt or even using a car seat on the last tik tok😂😂😂 why post yourself being a bad mum then be surprised when people comment on it

Reactions: 8
“It’s giving Benidorm / Blackpool” … what a horrible, stuck up snob. I’ve never been to either of these places, but sensing her tone.. it’s not to our Maisie’s standards…
Trying to portray a relatable mum to her followers, who most are experiencing a cost of living crisis and dream of going on just one holiday.
She just needs to stop making TikToks. She just has a vile personality.
She was in playa del ingles, I recognise is as I go to Gran Canaria often, I was literally at that exact Hard Rock Cafe in September! Literally next to playa del ingles is Maspalomas which is absolutely gorgeous, amazing shops, restaurants & a beautiful beach - she just couldn’t be arsed to do her research. Maspalomas is so beautiful we’re thinking of getting married there! So definitely NOT Benidorm or Blackpool, she just didn’t research enough

This reel has made me think she edits her posts/reels because she looks so big in them. The photo with her face in look atHer back and stomach area and then the second photo her belly looks pregnant. I know it’s nasty but it’s true and she’s so delusional about how she looks.

Attachments

How do you leave £200 worth of stuff on the sunbeds round the pool!?!?

So it was the worst flight ever cos her TODDLER didn't just sit still and go to sleep. Imagine that, a toddler acting their age.

Reactions: 16
Sorry but how do you leave THAT much stuff behind?? I could understand one or two things you’ve dropped but 🙄🙄🙄

35AF91BC-285F-46F8-9278-4366254FE42E.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Jesus she’s guna have the shock of her life taking a toddler on a 12 hour flight to south east Asia soon if she can’t handle her on a 4 hour one having a tantrum😳

Reactions: 9
I've held off searching for her thread, cause I knew she'd have one!
Does this girl do anything other than complain!!! Does she even like that kid? She always seems such an inconvenience to her and now she's just had the worst flight ever!
Charlie is looking great, I see he's had a big weight loss.

Reactions: 7
It's not even that bad of a comment?! She just touchy because she knows babies thrive in a routine and E doesn't have one.

Also all these 'experiences' are total tit at her age. She needs things to encourage her development not all inclusive holidays floating around in pools.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.