Maisie Crompton #2 I fell unexpectedly pregnant at 19, but im still a post-partum queen x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a recent TikTok where she says she’s a SAHM watching a toddler 24/7. When does she have that baby 24/7? Have I missed a chapter?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she reckons she’s going to save £1000 this month by not spending …. Although she is making a list of everything she wants to buy and will most likely buy it after jan anyway so kind of defeats the point 🤷‍♀️

Oh and they’ve been looking at 4 bedroom houses 😂😂😂 yes ok love goodluck with that 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she swings Elsie around and lets her flop back makes me so nervous. She could easily snap something, it terrifies me!

Reactions: 2
I know they’ve only just moved in but the furniture she has hardly screams “I have loads of money” I really don’t know who she’s trying to kid.

She wants to get out pretty much every day and go to loads of different groups as she still doesn’t like being stuck in the house. I find it odd that she can’t even hack one day in the house playing with her child (especially when her bf seems to always be there)

I’m really bored of the Tik Tok mums who claim to have it so tough but have heaps of help!

Reactions: 10
Moaning her car drinks fuel but drives around to get Elsie to nap??? Do yourself a favour and get your 1 year old in a routine of sleep, day n night!!!!

Reactions: 11
Oliviaclairem who she seems to now be trying to emulate is clearly from a privileged background and seems quite financially savvy. Her and her partner spent £100k doing up their first home (which they didn't have to live in during the process btw!) and that was with her electrician partner doing a big chunk of the work. They flipped it for a profit and are on to their second reno now, which they also don't have to live in whilst it's being done. Maisie obviously has fomo and that's why she suddenly wants a mortgage again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wanting recommendations for Venice, when she is in a spending ban, is that code for begging for free trip. What happened to no more city breaks while Elsie is young

Reactions: 6
Oliviaclairem who she seems to now be trying to emulate is clearly from a privileged background and seems quite financially savvy. Her and her partner spent £100k doing up their first home (which they didn't have to live in during the process btw!) and that was with her electrician partner doing a big chunk of the work. They flipped it for a profit and are on to their second reno now, which they also don't have to live in whilst it's being done. Maisie obviously has fomo and that's why she suddenly wants a mortgage again.
she came up on my fyp and was so blasé about spending 100k lmao people in the comments were asking how she even saved the 100k and she was like "oh yahhhh me and my partner work xx" like wtf... not relatable AT ALL

Reactions: 5
So she doesn't even have a pension or life insurance 😰 she needs to stop spending her money on tit and get that money saved!

Reactions: 4
So she’s on live now getting ready as her and bfg are going out tonight (I think to celebrate their anniversary) and someone commented about ‘no spend January’ and she replied saying ‘Charlie isn’t doing no spend January so he is paying’ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---
Oh and ofc Elsie is with the inlaws

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never usually watch her lives but she’s just said she’s spent money on a holiday this month already 😂

Reactions: 1
She is so busy, non stop working mum but has been getting ready on this live for what seems like hours

She said she thought lenders would just let her off the year she was on maternity leave as that’s not fair 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm surprised some of these tiktok people Olivia, Tilly and Estera are friends with her, they all seem much healthier and put together people and have decent hard working other halfs who dont live in tracksuits

I'm surprised some of these tiktok people Olivia, Tilly and Estera are friends with her, they all seem much healthier and put together people and have decent hard working other halfs who dont live in tracksuits
Do any of the other have threads on here?
Olivia is out and out posh, privatley educated, boarding school, nannies and very privileged life, it seems her parents wealth has given her extremely comfortable start to life.
Mathilda, I don't generally mind, she juggles actually been a working parents, solo parenting when partner works away in army overseas.
Estera, I only ever seem to see videos of her saying she had Remi on 25th birthday and how much joy motherhood brings her. Sounds like she has difficult time with her mums illness and her positive attitude and approach to life is refreshing.

Reactions: 3
Her instagram ad is hilarious. We all know how Elsie’s sleep has been amazing since she purchased the sleeping bag. Total game changer 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.