Maisie Crompton #2 I fell unexpectedly pregnant at 19, but im still a post-partum queen x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really put off by buying a house/ having a mortgage recently? I wish she’d explain… I’m guessing put off by the idea of having to save and not spend all their money
I saw that and was so confused!
She is deffo just tryna make it like she isnt bothered about owning a house now after the complete opposite she said earlier last year 🤣

Also this no spend Jan is a bit of a joke cos she said she has taken screenshots of things she is gunna buy... so she won't actually be saving that much will she ahaha just cos she hasn't spent it in Jan, buying it on 1st Feb wont make a difference 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

(Eta the rest as my fat fingers clicked post too soon 🤣)

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that she’s talking about now being really bad with money at the same time as having suddenly changed her mind about wanting a mortgage 💸

Reactions: 9
So the deposit they supposedly had for the house is now gone I take it? even though she was ADAMANT they had it saved?!

Reactions: 2
I still can't get over 17k for a 3 month holiday where they didn't do anything out of the ordinary!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that she’s talking about now being really bad with money at the same time as having suddenly changed her mind about wanting a mortgage 💸

Agreed!! She’s skint!! I reckon they had some sort of savings (not a full deposit) but she kept digging into it and now it’s all gone

Reactions: 6
How has she been nominated for a tiktok mum award when she hardly spends time with her kid and if she does she just moans about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She used to have such a lovely figure. I’d keep looking back at photos and be desperate to get back there. I feel so sorry for Elsie. She’s just palmed off to everyone.
She most definitely cannot blame her weight gain on her C section over hang ... she had a great figure in the second picture with baby!!

Reactions: 4
Charlie has started his tiktok again 🤣 @elsiewithdad … they are def broke

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, what’s that now about mortgages? Hasn’t she just been on about not having one and now she’s flipped back to getting one???

She's just talking tit like any other 21 year old. She has no idea of the real world yet.

I’m sorry, what’s that now about mortgages? Hasn’t she just been on about not having one and now she’s flipped back to getting one???
Just ✨️ADHD✨️brain 🤪

She's a joke. No concept of real life 🤣

Reactions: 3
It’s def because her friend Olivia did a video last night about how much profit she’s made by getting on the property ladder (and Maisie commented on it saying she’s an inspiration). So Maisie has posted that to try and look like she has a chance at getting a mortgage 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.