MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wants to mend the relationship? Do they get paid by the week?? 🤯
---

toxic crappy behaviour is all in a days work for us - I like watching someone else pick up the crazy!
I'd rather spend time on a ward where every patient has c diff than a second with Dan :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
WHY IS HE TELING THEM THAT?
ARE ALL THE MEN IN AUSTRALIA DERANGED?
( No, not you Mick, you have a pass )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lmao I am howling at head Dan, I woke the cat up.
alf+stewart.gif

I am mortified.

• Haha
It’s not over yet. I have faith that Harrison has more to give before the end 👍
I don’t even care what harrison does now because Brontë is just here for the fame and is as false as Harrison is. Sandy, while I don’t like her, seems genuinely hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone remember the guy off The Undateables who said "oh well, plenty more fish in the sea"? That's who Harrison reminds me of.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These ixperts may tear him a new one! This show! I know some of its scripted and forced but they need to think of young vulnerable girls watching this! They can't allow this abuse to be seen as normal.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh she really is stupid if she writes stay at the next commitment ceremony after witnessing his behaviour at this dinner party night, including the insincere apology and his obsession with being active, even if his body’s got nothing to show for it. Why has he told everyone they’ve had sex when it’s clear it meant nothing to him, yet he’s trying to portray the idea that it was a beautifully intimate moment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.