MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 patients sick on me since 3pm. Hope you're all enjoying mafs. duck yas and duck being an emergency reg. Think I should dump my fella and go on the show Id earn more wouldnt I 🤣🤣🤣🤣

20230406_143041.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s repulsive. God m knows why he’s even trying. Is Ollie trying to blow their relationship up to save Hugo?! 😂

Reactions: 10
There's nothing to come back from Hugo. Girl's treated you like an absolute dog since the beginning. Or goat should i say.

Reactions: 16
She’s INFURIATING. Let’s not forget this demon woman is a nurse, bet her bedside manner is appalling.

Reactions: 12
I guess she’s happy showing everyone at that table she’s a bleep 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe she really is that lacking in self awareness… she seems to think she’s getting them onside

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2 patients sick on me since 3pm. Hope you're all enjoying mafs. duck yas and duck being an emergency reg. Think I should dump my fella and go on the show Id earn more wouldnt I 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2083005
👀 hello fellow ED-reg 🤣

don’t forget what a legend you are for missing the show and saving lives instead. It’ll be the perfect wind down once the shift is over. Hope you have some of the bank hol off x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hugo talks like he honestly couldn’t give two shits about Tayla! His face doesn’t match his words.

Look love, you're not blunt. You're an obnoxious, petulant brat.
I'll be blunt. Your mother should have swallowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
👀 hello fellow ED-reg 🤣

don’t forget what a legend you are for missing the show and saving lives instead. It’ll be the perfect wind down once the shift is over. Hope you have some of the bank hol off x
Is half of the NHS here for some light entertainment? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.