MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wants to mend the relationship? Do they get paid by the week?? 🤯
---
Is half of the NHS here for some light entertainment? :ROFLMAO:
toxic crappy behaviour is all in a days work for us - I like watching someone else pick up the crazy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Im here. We are off to wales tomorrow so been packing as I’ve been watching. What can I say, Dan is a knob and Tayla is a psycho witch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If they really want to punish the awful men and women on these shows they’d reveal at the end it was never filmed, they’ll never get famous, they’ve just been taken out of the dating pool for a while to raise the tone for the rest of us 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Finally Melinda, to quote a truly classic cinematic masterpiece, where the hell you been loca?!

Reactions: 10
duck off you controlling bastard.
I dislike Desperate Dan more than Harrison now!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.