MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the thread… can’t believe what I’m hearing & seeing… loving the tea!!😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t even care what harrison does now because Brontë is just here for the fame and is as false as Harrison is. Sandy, while I don’t like her, seems genuinely hurt.
Fair point. Although there’s still time for him to doink someone else and cause uproar that way…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These ixperts may tear him a new one! This show! I know some of its scripted and forced but they need to think of young vulnerable girls watching this! They can't allow this abuse to be seen as normal.
Yeah, there’s been some definitely questionable material in this series. You’d expect the British version to have intervened by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For someone as repressed (for want of a better word) as Sandy, this is excruciating

• Heart
Reactions: 11
👀 hello fellow ED-reg 🤣

don’t forget what a legend you are for missing the show and saving lives instead. It’ll be the perfect wind down once the shift is over. Hope you have some of the bank hol off x
Noooo 👋

I'm bollocked 🙃🤣🤣🤣 have Sunday, Monday & Tuesday off 😁 very worth it though !!! 💖 I'm off for all of June and August to go travelling can't believe it 😂

See you out there docmum hugs from dublin ☘ 🏥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Enjoyed the moment? I take it he couldn't keep it up for very long, I would have expected more from a professional athlete like Dan

Yes Sandy, shut the duck up Harrison!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dan enjoyed his beautiful moment so much he disappeared, lied about his weekend and talked tit about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
If you told me today was Sunday, I'd believe you more then anything that comes out of Dan's mouth. He's vile

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.