Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clovis

VIP Member
I want the producers to stick a camera on Dan's head so we can see what he gets up to for six hours, like those programmes where they do it to a cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
Not being able to swim in the sea when it's your partner's favourite thing isn't like having totally opposite political views. Surely? It's not like he's a fucking mermaid and lives in the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Clovis

VIP Member
Dan either has a part time job or he's banging someone else. No way is he running or at the gym for six hours each day. Look at him!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Aussie

VIP Member
I will give you a insight into my marriage! Mr A has come from a very cold household where I think affection didn't happen very much. He's not very affectionate with me at all. He's very introverted. We can go weeks without having a snog or sex or even a hug. I have to instigate sex, after much discussion he said he's afraid of being rejected. But he shows his love in other ways. He makes my cup of tea just how I like it, he will test to make sure its the right temperature! He will give me a kiss on the head every night as we get into bed & tells me he loves me. I've had years of this & I can live with it.

I have a feeling that Cam too has come from a household that showed little affection.

Sorry for the ramblings

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
He is definitely implying she is fat (she isn't) not very active, not as active as me, not interested in being active.
He's an old man, with a dad bod, shit watch, bad skin, hair implants and shit teeth but wants a 20yr old bimbo as a trophy

Reactions: 36

aimzalicious

VIP Member
SANDY IN YELLOW TOMORROW 😍😍😍😍

I liked Evelyn ever since her wedding (she just gave me a good vibe the way she was patient with Rupert) but now I love her. Cant wait to watch her tear Dan a new one. And I'm finally moving my cat into my new house tomorrow after being away from him for months, so I'll have a little furry friend to watch with 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 35