MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh looks like the experts are going in hard! Can Dan shut up about the bleeping ocean for one second?! Go and live on a boat if you like it that much

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Heavens to Betsy, what a ride. Glad to see Hugo isn’t just getting dragged for what he said, Tayla is a bullying horror and needs to be called out for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dear Aussie… when you catch up after your fancy night out, please tell us this is not an accurate representation of Australian men. I’ve always wanted to visit but now I’m scared!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Dear Aussie… when you catch up after your fancy night out, please tell us this is not an accurate representation of Australian men. I’ve always wanted to visit but now I’m scared!
Glad they don’t have Kiwi imports on the show 😂🤣😂🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Loving Evelyn's Larry David stare.

curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david.gif

head baldy Dan didn't know what to do haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm way behind, watching Wednesday's episode and at Beast Mode section.
Did Dan and Harrison do some Freaky Friday mind swap when they went out to that bar last time?
If I was Sandy I'd have been out all night and rolled in at 6am to wave Dan goodbye on his morning run.
---
I'm still playing catch up so someone has maybe already said this...

Sandy giving Belle vibes in that dress. Beauty and the Beast Mode.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.