MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very intense. It’s been a little over a month, they’re not working to save a ten year relationship with three kids..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Claire needs to start chopping away from her hand...or she'll lose a finger, not just a wedding ring
claire.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I switched to Nationwide for my food shops and got a massive £4.90. Kerching! Maybe chocolate doesn’t count 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So much bread, cheese & grazing boards😋 love an Aussie & Kiwi dip…. The mezze & dip culture has sadly not taken off here in bllighty….😂🤣
Ohhh I remember as a kid there used to be a dip you could make with sour cream & packet French onion soup, was sooo good!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.