MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf has happened to cousin it’s hair? It’s suddenly lilac? Is tbag on purpose or is that overuse of toner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Aussie i missed replying before the thread locked. It's bad, my tonsils have started turning purple/black and swallowing is absolute agony. I got into the docs for 10am and I needed to get started on the tablets right away but I couldnt get them until 6pm. It's escalating at the speed of light. Thank you for asking ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I still can’t get over how she forced him to sleep on a window ledge on their honeymoon 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Neville is pissing me off more than the psycho nurse.
bleeping DO SOMETHING YOU ABSOLUTE WET WIPE

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@Aussie i missed replying before the thread locked. It's bad, my tonsils have started turning purple/black and swallowing is absolute agony. I got into the docs for 10am and I needed to get started on the tablets right away but I couldnt get them until 6pm. It's escalating at the speed of light. Thank you for asking ♥
Oh god feel better soon ❤.

Reactions: 2
There’s just nothing likeable about this witch. She’s not half as attractive as she thinks she is and her personality is that of a pile of tit.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.