MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least he dosn't have to hug the witch

They're definitely pushing Tayla and Cam together

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Harrison is such a wanker, total narc from the beginning, glad her sister called him out

Reactions: 7
Ouch at the deodorant comment although that would explain last nights sweat patches

Reactions: 6
I wish Jesse would serial killer Tayla off so we wouldn't have to watch her anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just put Dan in the bin, I just can't vibe with him, he reminds me of someone I know and I think that's it. Complete con man (the one I know)

Reactions: 13
Someone mentioned Tayla being a plant and I can definitely see it. She’s calculating and you can see her thinking of the consequences before she makes a decision.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.