MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #9 Harrison The Hero makes a sacrifice - he hasn't been to the gym today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got some chloraseptic which helps for about 20 mins and that's that. I've not used difflam before so I might give that a try next? . I tried salt water but that made me gag which hurt even more
I hope you feel better soon. Can you take codeine? If so try gargling on the dissolvable stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope you feel better soon. Can you take codeine? If so try gargling on the dissolvable stuff
You're a genius! ...I have to take really strong codiene daily, 80mg per dose three times a day and I also have some dissolvable ones from when the pharmacy was late with my prescription just to tide me over. They're in here somewhere....thank you!! I'd totally forgotten about them! It was always the disolvable tablets that really helped with the tonsil pain when I was younger. Thank you for jogging my memory ♥ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.