MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shamelessly impatient and googled earlier and now I know everything. I know, I know, I should be locked up :ROFLMAO: I'll still watch obviously. But I liked the earlier sweet and innocent Brit version. I miss it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
A bit bored of this series to be honest. It’s a mixture of an awful script and people who act like they’re 15. No wonder they are single. The whole kiss thing is dull, ffs just move on. One good thing is much less “vibing” although I think “bro” is now making me want to punch them harder in the face!
---
Ahhh I don’t think I can wait till Monday 🙉 what did Dan do?!

I feel like Adam and Janelle are definitely going to go home, I can’t believe how awful he was tonight! Even with Jesse forcing him to talk to him when he clearly didn’t want to!

I hope Jesse and Clare stay, I actually feel like her apology was sincere and I had really warmed to them before all this.
If the rest of the drama is anything to go by I reckon Dan forgot to wash a cup up and Sandy has had a melt down as it triggered her trust issues. Or some other type of bollocks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know where we can watch the next few episodes, maybe on a 'legal' streaming service on a 'legal' firestick? I'm away next week and don't want to miss out 😄

I think the issue with this series is that there is no moments of lightness amongst the drama, it's just a conveyor belt of very toxic behaviour, seeing people being psychologically damaged one after the other, there's been many scenes where I've felt uncomfortable watching, I even cried when Josh was crying. They need to realise that not everything needs to be a sensational drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What days is this on each week? I’ve just started this series yesterday and on episode 7 so will be caught up soon😅

This is the first time I’ve jumped on this thread and I’m really bothered by the internalised misogyny of Alyssa.
Are we forgetting that she was not the married person in this scenario? It’s just a reminder that we love burning women at the stake for everything. I personally really like her.
But anyway, can’t wait for the next episode! x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.